What's your favorite anime?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2012 Dec 20, 10:16:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 02, 10:58:25
Adding these two to my favourite anime list.
Spoiler: show

Soul Eater:

Black Rock Shooter:

Soul Eater manga is even better than the anime. :nod: Especially the Book of Eibon arc.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 02, 15:25:31
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 02, 10:58:25
Adding these two to my favourite anime list.

Soul Eater:

Black Rock Shooter:

Soul Eater manga is even better than the anime. :nod: Especially the Book of Eibon arc.

For some reason I don't read mangas. If i'm gonna read better to be hard paper, not digital copy and here I don't get anime mangas.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blaze

My favorite, hands down, is One Piece! I could talk for hours about it! I think I'm even getting a Straw Hat Pirates flag for my room soon I love it so much! The best part is that it gets progressively better as it goes on in my opinion!  ;) I'll stop now before I write a whole page about it!

Some other ones that I know are good also are: Inuyasha, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, FMA, and Black Jack (if you're into medical stuff).

I've watched Bleach before also but stopped in the middle of the fight with Aizen. I felt like the story never really progressed in most of the episodes and I eventually got bored of it. >.< It did have an insane plot twist though that left me speechless with my mouth agape for a while!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blaze on 2013 Jul 02, 16:57:07
I've watched Bleach before also but stopped in the middle of the fight with Aizen. I felt like the story never really progressed in most of the episodes and I eventually got bored of it. >.< It did have an insane plot twist though that left me speechless with my mouth agape for a while!

Lots and lots of fight scenes. I've kept up with the anime since episode one. X3 But I've stopped keeping up with the manga lately.

FlameandIce

hm that one is hard it's a "tie" between the Higurashi no naku koro ni /kai/kira/rei, Black Butler, Alice in the country of heart (only one OVA I don't care), Black Rock Shooter, and Fruits Basket
it's really hard to chose what's my absolute favorite
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Pipkin

i've watched Bleach for quite some time....likely the only anime i really liked watching....but then again, i haven't seen too many of them  X3

Shangen010

I'd have to say....I can't choose a favorite  >.< I haven't seen that many, but out of the ones I have seen it would have to be: Fairy Tail, (1 episode...) SGT Frog, OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club), Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, (clip) Potemayo, Pokemon (That counts, right?), Hetalia (Axis and World Series only....), (BRS) Black Rock Shooter, and I think that's about it. I'm sad...I want to watch more.  >A<
I'm NOT a talking rat. I'm a, MAGICAL, Talking rat!

Randam Saiko

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Absolutely love the show. It was my first horror anime, and now i am absolutely addicted to horror animes! I love how the shows can go from innocent, cute, slice of life feeling to the darkest part of its shadow. plus, I have a thing for mysteries.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

NinjaxTheHog

Personallly i think Heaven's Lost Property is a GREAT anime and if you havent watched it go to funimation's website and watch it  0:)
The Protector Of The Chaos Emeralds
image uploading site

GoldenTerrabyte

Also my sister likes Angel Beats.
I'm back

Ronineter

Girlz und panzer. Because I like girls And panzers. A good combo.

Cheerilee

Cotton Ball

if it counts

[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Jul 25, 11:46:00 #33 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 25, 19:59:34 by Yellowpikmin476
Squid Girl has the best theme song in the world, besides being funnier than anything else.
Quote from: Cheerilee on 2013 Jul 25, 07:16:58
Chobits good anime.
Chi?
I'm back

Cheerilee

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 25, 11:46:00
Squod Girl has the best theme song in the world, besides being funnier than anything else.
Quote from: Cheerilee on 2013 Jul 25, 07:16:58
Chobits good anime.
Chi?

Yes.
But my favorite character Yuzuki

moonbeam16

Pokemon (which totally counts), YU-GI-OH, and Cardcaptors.
Then again, these are the only ones I've watched.

Yozer247

To answer that question I have to ask a question....

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???

"Just believe in yourself. Not in the Simon that I believe in, not in the Kamina that you believe in, have faith in the Simon that believes in you."

I god dam love tengen toppa gurren lagann.

Also mirai nikki is another one of my favourites by far, god dammit Yuno
*insert clever and innovative signature here*

Azure

Kill Me Baby's okay.
I also sat through the entirety of Plastic Nee-San (which is only half an hour so shut up) and to this day I still don't know what it's about.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Chishio Kunrin

Can I mention manga here? Because, as far as Deadman Wonderland and Soul Eater go, you haven't fully experienced either one of them until you've read their manga through.

Now, on that topic, I just found out that Deadman Wonderland finally got to its final chapter, read the chapters I missed, and finished the manga. I've declared that it's my favorite manga of all time!

So far, RWBY is pretty cool. Though, it depends on whether or not you'd define it as an anime. It's being made in Texas, in a 3D program called Poser Pro 2014, but it's in anime style. So, I guess it depends on whether or not you define anime as in location or anime as in the style.

Either way, I think it's safe to say that it can be called an Americanime (American cartoon made in anime style, like Avatar: The Last Airbender).

Go Up