Your favorite food dish.

Started by Morgan Sententia, 2012 Nov 16, 17:13:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morgan Sententia

Well as you can see...i LOVE food. I mean who doesn't? I like anything that's outta country and made freshly homemade with great flavors, Greek, Italian, Indian, and Asian.

Including

Ramen

So tell me...What are your favorite dishes?  :]

MS~<3

Rissian

2012 Nov 16, 17:48:08 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 16, 17:50:17 by Trege
Teriyaki Chicken Orange Chicken Sweet and Sour Chicken, and Ramen. Though I've never had homemade ramen before I'd like to try it one of these days you can find the ingredients in the US you just have to look in the right place I've also found a recipe for it online.

My sister makes homemade pizza which is amazing.  ovO She also made some homemade tomato sauce before, which I've been saying she should try it in her pizza recipe as it would also be pretty amazing. o_o

Midnight Breeze

Grilled Salmon

Chicken Parmesan

Red Beans and Rice

Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

The Silent Wolf

If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

applesing

Uhm. I would say Grilled Salmon and... uhhh I don't really know
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Rissian

A few other dishes I like are almost any type of battered fish or Honey battered chicken with other side dishes. I like to eat some things by itself though like biscuits and rolls I even ate dried ramen by itself just because it was pretty good.

lurk852

Won ton soup, and pretty much anything else the Chinese restaurant in my town serves. Friggin' delicious.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Lord of Madness

Pumpkin pie... nuff said...
it may sound simple...  but I love it more than anything else food related.

Rissian

That's my favorite pie to have on thanksgiving, especially homemade pumpkin pie, cherry pie is also great.

lurk852

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Nov 16, 19:19:20

I've been eating that stuff for the past monthish.  :3 Costco brand, so not the best, but still pretty good.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 16, 19:46:22
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Nov 16, 19:19:20

I've been eating that stuff for the past monthish.  :3 Costco brand, so not the best, but still pretty good.

Agreed. I like pumpkin pie aswell. But not as much as a chocolate moose cake. Of course Cheese cake and strawberry pie. Am not really into sweets. But those are my sweets that I can't walk away. ovO

Go Up