Some questions about the project....

Started by Programmer3344, 2012 Jun 11, 18:18:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Programmer3344

Ok, i hear your looking for programmers. I have a few questions:

1) What are you guys using? (C++? Ogre3D? UDK?) Let me know what you're using so then i can see if I could help. I'm already working on the portal 2/ponies mod as a programmer but that's slow coming. So please let me know what you are using. I would greatly appreciate it. ALL HAIL CELESTIA

sonyablademaster

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE 0:)

((C++?? :I ....D? [[It's a joke :c]]))

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE always good to see exsited members

Programmer3344

Thanks Every-pony!!!! So what's being used? C++? Ogre3D?

sonyablademaster

Programmer3344

Hmm, I'm better at C++ , just gotta know what engine is being used.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Programmer3344 on 2012 Jun 11, 20:06:05
Hmm, I'm better at C++ , just gotta know what engine is being used.

I believe it is Unity
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Programmer3344

some of a........isn't it not free or something? they give you a demo of the engine unless you guys have a licence of it. Unity would be good to learn (don't see why not use U.D.K. since it's free to use and don't have to pay royaties unless you sell something. but ok

Tiger

Quote from: Programmer3344 on 2012 Jun 11, 21:51:38
some of a........isn't it not free or something? they give you a demo of the engine unless you guys have a licence of it. Unity would be good to learn (don't see why not use U.D.K. since it's free to use and don't have to pay royaties unless you sell something. but ok

Maybe you should remember that free things normally aren't as good as paid stuff.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

McSleuthburger

Programmer all I can say is try to contact The Great and Powerful Cerebrate, the program leader to answer all your questions
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

Go with what McSleuth said AND also welcome from Madness!!! you should have a burrito!

Cutiebone

I see you already have tons of welcomes, so I'm glad you're here ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blues-Music

No one would give something good away or free ,and no one will sell anything bad for a lot of money.
Many people say the price doesn't matter on how good it is ,but it does:
No one would be stupid enough to give away something valuable if its worth more.
No one would be stupid enough to give away something not valuable for a high price if its worth less because that way no one would buy it.

Also welcome to the forums ,and like Mcsleuthburger said check in with the great ,and powerful cerebrate for programming qestrions.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Programmer3344 on 2012 Jun 11, 18:18:19
Ok, i hear your looking for programmers. I have a few questions:

1) What are you guys using? (C++? Ogre3D? UDK?) Let me know what you're using so then i can see if I could help. I'm already working on the portal 2/ponies mod as a programmer but that's slow coming. So please let me know what you are using. I would greatly appreciate it. ALL HAIL CELESTIA
welcome to the forums, hope you can find time to come by and chat with us sometime :]  And what McSleuthburger said.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up