How far do you think MLP:FIM will make it?

Started by Des Monty, 2012 May 16, 02:23:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

byndbored

Maybe they want to make a movie or two? :s
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Book Smarts

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Aug 12, 00:30:01

There should be an asterisk next to mlp and down below in small text, it should read,"Rainbow Dash was here."

Blues-Music

2012 Aug 12, 14:22:04 #103 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 12, 15:43:03 by Blues-Music
I give a face hoof to all of you complaining about season 3 being 13 episodes.
A guy working for the show said that other seasons will be longer , and shorter so for all we know season 4 might be 50 episodes.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 12, 14:22:04
I give a face hoof to all of you complaining about season 3 being 13 episodes.
A guy working for the show said that other seasons will be longer , and shorter so for all we know season 4 might be 50 episodes.

Oh, hay yes! >:O

Lunar Eclipse

I chose to look at it in this perspective.
I have looked into other large fandoms, such as Star Trek / Star Wars, Naruto, Bleach, Nintendo in general, Halo, a little bit of WoW, and some, well, less friendly stuff. *shudder* Point being, MLP: FiM has one of the largest fandoms out there! Not only that, but it is one of the largest growing communities. On average Equestria Daily receives and average of 250,000 views per day. In London, EqD is the #207 most visited site. Over the entire United States of America, it ranks #7544, while in comparison AmericanIdol.com is at rank #9610. Everfree radio hit their millionth view about a week ago, and is now over it by around 75,000. There is nearing150,000 pages of fan-fiction out there.The Fandom is huge.
Looking at it in this light, I believe it will stick around for quite some time. Will it be FiM? Maybe not, but they'll definitely have MLP. Oh, and the animation will most likely stay, what with all the animation fans out there.  I have no worries that it will last.
I can't decide which hurts more - the things that have changed... or the things that haven't.

Star Striker

Even if the show gets knocked off for whatever reason, I imagine that with the success of it all Hasbro would put money into making straight-to-video/TV movies. Which in a way might be a great idea in itself because... more pony time :U

Weatherboy1

If season 3 is good I think it'll last a good 3 more years if not... I'll give it 2 years at best

Go Up