how long a pony been here

Started by sonyablademaster, 2012 Jun 02, 17:06:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sonyablademaster

other sites have this and I was can this site have it to and give the pony the option to hide or show it, it up to the pony in question.

snarfgsnor

there is
go to your profile and it will say "Date Registered: 20-03-2012, 06:19:44"

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

sonyablademaster

no what I mean is I been here for so and so months or years

snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Link

It would be cool if they had some sort of thing on your profile when you post saying how long you've been here though. Who knows? When LoE becomes a gigantic MMORPG, all the old-timers will be recognized!   ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

McSleuthburger

Like snarfgnor said just click on the profile and you see when everyone registered
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Link

That is possibly the best signature I've ever seen  :0
[CENTER][/CENTER]

sonyablademaster

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 02, 17:19:46
Like snarfgnor said just click on the profile and you see when everyone registered

I would like to see a number not a date.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: sonyablademaster on 2012 Jun 02, 17:25:40

i guess im saying it is not that difficult to take the current date and the date registered and do some math in my opinion
Ye-olde ex mod

sonyablademaster

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 02, 17:32:04
Quote from: sonyablademaster on 2012 Jun 02, 17:25:40

i guess im saying it is not that difficult to take the current date and the date registered and do some math in my opinion

then how the option to turn it if the pony wants to?

McSleuthburger

hmmm maybe but i still feel like it would just be a waste of time to have two different formats for the same thing
Ye-olde ex mod

snarfgsnor

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 02, 17:42:13
hmmm maybe but i still feel like it would just be a waste of time to have two different formats for the same thing

i actully just have to 2nd this. becuase if someone is actully intrested enough they would most likley sit down and do the math lol

sonyablademaster

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 17:43:57
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 02, 17:42:13

i actully just have to 2nd this. becuase if someone is actully intrested enough they would most likley sit down and do the math lol

I would like to show it but I know there are some that don't

SweBow

No.

Use the normal profile and when a person is registred.

RESOLVED!

Go Up