The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Aug 01, 00:01:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

1 hour and 28 minutes after the game supposed "closed".

~RainCloud

Quote from: MidnightLunaRose on 2016 Aug 01, 00:14:20
I think a record was broken!
I can't wait until December! :3

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA!

I don't think even in the show Sugarcube Corner could hold that many ponies!

I wish I could've been there but had to work! Darn it.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

AllensBill

That was great! I loved playing. I recorded, saw new things, and loved it! I'm currently putting all my footage together as I'm writing. Hoping to post it to YouTube. I even advertised the game on YouTube because I want to see it succeed. I want to be with it every step of the way, too. :D

The servers didn't close until we logged out...
Praise the LORD!
Please view Romans 10:9.

Night_Star030

Quote from: AllensBill on 2016 Aug 01, 02:39:40
That was great! I loved playing. I recorded, saw new things, and loved it! I'm currently putting all my footage together as I'm writing. Hoping to post it to YouTube. I even advertised the game on YouTube because I want to see it succeed. I want to be with it every step of the way, too. :D

The servers didn't close until we logged out...

Any idea how long it remained open after the official closing of the servers? I made the mistake of getting to close to the portal to Ponydale & got kicked out. I was there for one hour & 25 minutes.

SnowShadow

2016 Aug 01, 02:58:38 #64 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 01, 03:08:31 by SnowShadow
So the servers went into limbo huh, o_O well that was weird. I was in Cantermore when I did sign off for the last time. Even though I decided to go with pegasus I really love the Cantermore. Never had been in Crystal Kingdom, so when the game will be available again I ll go visit. And then when I decided to return, the servers had been already out and stayed out, so I didn't make it

Thundercatlost

I never get to play on these open-server weekends.  D: Are they around often?

Aurora_Gem

ugh, i had to go to school so i missed the ending party. loved the osw btw, it was amazing, like always.  :D made a ton of new friends, which is probably the best part about legends of equestria.

Elphyda

I had so much fun this OSW!  It was a true shame I couldn't play the whole time, but I'll be able to at the December release!  Can't wait! <3

LPatamon

In my case I did all the quests available, or at least the ones available according to Legends of Equestria Wiki  :D

Here is my Quests Journal (is not complete because the Crystal Kingdom Quests I did them after I took this screenshot and some quests didn't appear yet on the book):

Spoiler: show

Astanael

2016 Aug 01, 05:30:59 #69 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 02, 12:48:52 by Astanael
That. Was. AWESOME !  lol

Thanks y'all for this friendly and adventurous OSW, I really needed it.
Thanks y'all for crafting this fine game, that is a lot of work and dedication, and I know it.
Thanks y'all in Europonia for hanging out in dragon slashing and off-the-grid exploring.

Bugs and glitches doen't matter as long I get to trot the glorious earth of Equestria. Can't wait for december but please take your time ^^.

PS : Btw, Linux user here. I had to launch the game with a unity environment var set up to be able to click on the train post. Without that, no Crystal Kingdom. It was LC_ALL=C.

Edit : checked the env line variable. Command from terminal was env LC_ALL=C ./LoEexecutable

Thunder Spin

I didn't join, again.  D: Everytime there's an OSW, I can't come.  o.O
It was again the worse OSW, of mines. I hope that you fix the issues in December  :/

Spacecase101

It was awesome had a blast. Two thumbs up!! (if ponies had thumbs)

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Thrasher Dash

Oh I had a wonderful time,even if there was alot of lag with the npcs,and glitches with fighting and such. ^-^
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

nicklaich

I was fun!
Mixed with a good amount of disappointment (don't want to nag here, but there were plenty of reasons).
Looking forward for the release, at least you'll have some user support then.

solarflare13

For me, this was the first time that I ever played Legends Of Equestria and I absolutely enjoyed it!!!! :3 <3 so much in fact that I forced myself to stay up during the open server weekend (I only got 13 hours of sleep as a result X3). Amongst the three days I've made a lot of new friends, got myself up to (what I think is the highest level that your pony can be? correct me if I'm wrong X3) Lv.50, helped out a huge number of people and that party at Sugarcube corner!!! O_O Wow was that closing party amazing!!! <3 I absolutely cannot wait for the full release/ grand opening of the game in December and I cant wait to see all you guys again!!! :3 <3
I'd also like to thank all of the hard work and effort that everyone has put into making this game possible, you are the best!!!! :3 <3

Saito

Man, i'm glad i finally managed to catch the Event this time, i did join last year once but the game didn't worked for me quite a lot back then, now i was finally able to enjoy playing 3 full days! It was awesome! I even managed to get my Pony Shiro (2.o) from Level 1 to Level 50 within a day, that was sure a hard task but i managed it XD even if the Game was a bit crashy in the 3. day but yeah!

I sure can't wait for the next time and play it again and even stick along with the friends i have made in these 3 days!
Love ya all!

And man the Sempai-Dress was so kawaii! Best Dress EVER! xD

SparklingHaze

I missed the party  :I  but by the screenshots people took it looked like it was CRAZY!   lol  I wish I could of found it but I got a little lost  in the clouds  lol,
The game WAS AWESOME!!!! I CAN"T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT AGAIN! I'll be counting the days till it comes out again!  :D (really I well, I just hope I'll be here to download it again if a have to)

Crimson Tail

'Twas fun while it lasted, especially the part when I went into a group that all wore the sempai dress.

"Notice us sempai!~~"
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Spectrateknix

Welp, that was pretty fun like always. I mostly explored and reported bugs as usual. I have to say that the hat duplicate glitch was the most hilarious one lol. Other than the bugs, I didn't see any new maps  >.<, but I did see some changes in existing maps, so that was cool. AND THE PARTY. Oh man, the party was hyper laggy in the end and full of stupid memes  ^-^. Let me list a few:

"THE GREAT SIT IS COMING"
"H O R S E"
">Literally 0 FPS"
"-Lag Filtered-"
*Various other rants about the end of the world coming*

Anyway guys, great turnout as always. I didn't stay till the end, but hopefully a dragon or two visited SCC in the end  :P. I hope to be able to play with you all in Decemeber. Until then.

YukiHatsuna

2016 Aug 02, 02:01:48 #79 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 02, 02:31:12 by YukiHatsuna
 >:O Why can't u keep the server running instead of everytime it closes. I'm soon mad, i just downloaded it and its down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ovO >:O :c D: DD:

(how do u open comments ;6^6)

Go Up