What do you think the last episode of MLP FIM's plot will be like?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 08, 23:00:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

I was thinking. How would MLP FIM's series finale be like. I was thinking about Flash Sentry marrying Twilight Sparkle and Twilight having to say good bye to her five friends. There would be flashbacks with sad music playing showing all the good times that they had together and a very emotional goodbye. How's that for a series finale?! Comment on what you think.

Midnight Breeze

Bro1997

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 08, 23:07:03
Oh GOD no!  :x

What's so bad about it? The fact that Twilight Sparkle is marrying Flash Sentry?! Who else would she marry? Some random male alicorn that doesn't exist?! Or the fact of her leaving her five friends for good? Pokémon's done it before so why not MLP FIM. At the least let her have a very important role in Equestria's government like being the next Celestia or something and then have her say goodbye to her friends in Ponyville. A little dark, but a good ending to a great show. IDK, seems alright to me. BTW, use Oh Celestia no! Not using god in there because of religious reasons. Perry is very strict about that!

Post Merge

Mizuki

Perhaps the mane 6 will appear to split up; not because they had a falling out, but because they've all gone to live their own lives, but it'll turn out to be a fake-out and the beloved mane 6 will reunite in Ponyville all under one roof again.

Also before all that they gotta take down another baddie, maybe a bunch of baddies! armies of baddies!!

either way I'm sure it'd go out with a bang, and hopefully something sentimental, like a happily ever-after kind of deal :3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Tiger

This may sound a bit odd, but I'd like to see a normal day in Ponyville.

I mean, what have we had for the stories all the episodes so far? Looming deadlines, cider seasons, night celebrations, and big tests? Also foal sitting, dragon-staring, evil-aunt fighting, empire-restoring and gaining wings. Stated in no particular order

We have yet to see a normal day in the life of Twilight or the rest, and I think I just want to see that, from day to night. And at the end of the day she could say she has good friends, and it would be a nice ending there.

Maybe it's more suited as an in-between episode, but an ending like this would be a very settling one. If we had an overall ending like the Season 4 finale it just tells us that these ponies will always be in danger.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Bro1997

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Aug 12, 00:17:56
Perhaps the mane 6 will appear to split up; not because they had a falling out, but because they've all gone to live their own lives, but it'll turn out to be a fake-out and the beloved mane 6 will reunite in Ponyville all under one roof again.

Also before all that they gotta take down another baddie, maybe a bunch of baddies! armies of baddies!!

either way I'm sure it'd go out with a bang, and hopefully something sentimental, like a happily ever-after kind of deal :3

Sounds appropriate. I was just guessing it would be more how Pokémon would do it. Something like this I was talking about. I guess it would be too dark for little girls to handle, I suppose.

(If you want more sad like music being played)

Post Merge

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Aug 12, 02:14:58
This may sound a bit odd, but I'd like to see a normal day in Ponyville.

I mean, what have we had for the stories all the episodes so far? Looming deadlines, cider seasons, night celebrations, and big tests? Also foal sitting, dragon-staring, evil-aunt fighting, empire-restoring and gaining wings. Stated in no particular order

We have yet to see a normal day in the life of Twilight or the rest, and I think I just want to see that, from day to night. And at the end of the day she could say she has good friends, and it would be a nice ending there.

Maybe it's more suited as an in-between episode, but an ending like this would be a very settling one. If we had an overall ending like the Season 4 finale it just tells us that these ponies will always be in danger.

Well, yes but the series finale should be more dramatic in nature. Like having Celestia and Luna giving their powers to Twilight and her new husband. Have Twilight turn into stone or ice from a nasty villain fight. IDK, something sad and emotional all MLP fans will talk about for decades to come. Don't worry. It'll end happily ever after.

LostSanity

It needs to be heartwarming.

If it's sad... I'll be a little angry and disappointed.

Which is putting it nicely...

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Bro1997

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Aug 12, 17:58:26
It needs to be heartwarming.

If it's sad... I'll be a little angry and disappointed.

Which is putting it nicely...

:l

Why would you be angry and disappointed? Because Twilight is leaving her friends behind? Sometimes we have to deal with that in life! Friends come and go, but will never leave our hearts. That is a very important lesson to me. But, yeah a heartwarming series finale would be nice. Just with some dark elements added in. But to me, letting Twilight be the new Princess Celestia is a great finale and shows just how much Twilight has learned from her adventures. Also, Twilight battling another villain and having her turned to ice or stone and turning back alive will prove that many ponies loved her so much. Thus, she defeats the villain, save Equestria and Celestia backs down as ruler and gives the position to Twilight. The End.

AaronMk

Cadence will become The Jackal, Twilight will turn into either Ayn Ryan or Sophia Lamp. Both will become villains in the next pone series having lost their respective abilities to bear the elements or association.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Bro1997

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 13, 09:29:41
Cadence will become The Jackal, Twilight will turn into either Ayn Ryan or Sophia Lamp. Both will become villains in the next pone series having lost their respective abilities to bear the elements or association.

Next pone series? I don't get what your sayin.

AaronMk

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 13, 09:42:34

I'm talking Dragon Ball progression. Each one being its own successive "series" in its own right.

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z > Dragon Ball GT

And somewhere there are movies. Direction of arrows mark progression of series into the other next series.

Bro1997

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Aug 13, 22:49:10

I'm talking Dragon Ball progression. Each one being its own successive "series" in its own right.

And somewhere there are movies. Direction of arrows mark progression of series into the other next series.

I'm not really into Dragon Ball so I really wouldn't get what you sayin. But, that's alright. What's with the new profile picture? It looks weird. Can't have something like Dragon Ball characters or the guy you had on before?

Tiger

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 13, 22:58:49

I'm not really into Dragon Ball so I really wouldn't get what you sayin. But, that's alright. What's with the new profile picture? It looks weird. Can't have something like Dragon Ball characters or the guy you had on before?

Do you really need to criticise someone's avatar now? It's not even on topic.

What he chooses for his avatar is up to him. You don't have any right to try influencing his decision.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Bro1997

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Aug 14, 03:20:28

Do you really need to criticise someone's avatar now? It's not even on topic.

What he chooses for his avatar is up to him. You don't have any right to try influencing his decision.

I did create this topic, however. I just wanted to know what it is.

Ryo_D_Disk

Stay on topic please, we don't want to see any arguments thank you

Ryo D Disk

AaronMk

Don't you know Nicolas Cage is going to be in Season 5?

He really wants some of that cake, you know.

Go Up