General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

One of my friends was able to fight the fare prince in ORAS, but wasn't able to finish the battle before the turn passed on him. He said that extremespeed king's rock got him best. I was trying to get to the fare prince as well, but I don't think I made it on time and ditto got me best.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

I started playing the Delta Episode today.

Spoiler: Possible controversial opinion contained within. If you don't think you'll like it then don't read it. • show
I'm sorry, but, I really don't like Zinnia.  :l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 30, 17:54:59
Spoiler: show
I'm sorry, but, I really don't like Zinnia. :l

I really like her battle theme after you catch Rayquaza, though.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jan 30, 18:46:11
I really like her battle theme after you catch Rayquaza, though.

Battle theme is really the only thing I like about her.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

KirbyFluttershy

Just to Warn you guys that there are level 100 shiny Magikarps with 6 0IVs all over on GTS right now. Some dude just hacked it, but someone said it's just a joke giveaway so I'm starting to think that this is not a joke giveaway. There's a possible chance of scam for a pokemon like that so be on a look out for these things and don't ever get these things

Rikaria

I've been avoiding GTS ever since last month (December 2014), anyway.

LostSanity

I finished the Delta Episode, caught Rayquaza on the 2nd Ultra Ball I threw, (I'm being honest here. I was pretty shocked myself.  O:) and caught Deoxys with my Master Ball (because I still had it and why not?)

I'm getting close to being done with this game. I'm just going to get some remaining items and that'll be that.

Time to hope that Pokemon Z comes out this year...

:(

Rikaria

I kinda doubt it will, but seeing as Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire came out one year after X/Y, I guess it's not out of the question. However, I still think there needs to be at least one more year so that the other games live their lifespan, so to speak.

Sunshine Smash

Hey, Rikaria, I have a question about breeding.
I'm helping a friend fix up a team, I'm starting with getting him a better Zangoose. Manectric and Zangoose are in the same egg group. Could I use the Manectric that I have that has perfect IV's to breed with a female Zangoose to get perfect IV's on a Zangoose offspring?

Rikaria

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 03, 14:25:13
Hey, Rikaria, I have a question about breeding.
I'm helping a friend fix up a team, I'm starting with getting him a better Zangoose. Manectric and Zangoose are in the same egg group. Could I use the Manectric that I have that has perfect IV's to breed with a female Zangoose to get perfect IV's on a Zangoose offspring?

Yes, though if the Zangoose doesn't have perfect IVs in any stat, it'll require chain breeding (i.e. you start with a 0 IV Zangoose -> breed till you get a 1-2 IV female -> replace the original Zangoose with that one, etc.) unless you're REALLY lucky the first time or so.

LostSanity

I'm done playing Omega Ruby. I've done everything that I wanted to do. I've caught a few legendaries. I don't need them all.

I'm satisfied with what I accomplished.

I guess I'll just have to move on to another game now...

:(

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 03, 17:42:37
Yes, though if the Zangoose doesn't have perfect IVs in any stat, it'll require chain breeding (i.e. you start with a 0 IV Zangoose -> breed till you get a 1-2 IV female -> replace the original Zangoose with that one, etc.) unless you're REALLY lucky the first time or so.

What if I Destiny knot the perfect IV'd Manectric?

Rikaria

Destiny Knot picks 5 IVs from BOTH parents, hence why the Zangoose parent you wanna use needs to have perfect IVs as well or else you'll be doing tons of breeding (again, unless you're really lucky).

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 03, 21:05:52
Destiny Knot picks 5 IVs from BOTH parents, hence why the Zangoose parent you wanna use needs to have perfect IVs as well or else you'll be doing tons of breeding (again, unless you're really lucky).
Ohhhhhhh. Ok. I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks.

KirbyFluttershy

I hope we can get another pokemon spin-off game like pokemon mystery dungeon this year, but hopefully if the upcoming pokemon games are coming on nintendo direct and/or E3 2015.

Rikaria

The only Pokémon spin-off game announced so far (not including Pokkén Tournament, which is Japan-only at the moment anyway) is Pokémon Shuffle which is to be released FOR FREE this month on the 3DS eShop.

KirbyFluttershy

I'm not a fan of puzzle games like trozei and shuffle. The only exception pokemon puzzle league (N64) & challenge (GBC) / Tetris Attack & Panel de pon.

I'm hoping they can make some changes to the skills in pokemon mystery dungeon like the stair sensor and deep breathing (PP restore) since both of them are not 100% chance of executing the skill.

Some pokemon games can't be released outside of japan, but we have to see what fate pokken holds for us.

NS2_Lt_Surge

I'm trying to SR for a shiny Latias in Alpha Sapphire, but it's taking too long...  D:

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiIt has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature into Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank.

Sunshine Smash

Go Up