OC: Master Masher

Started by Master Masher, 2017 Sep 28, 15:18:14

previous topic - next topic

on a scale of 1-10  how would my OC get along with the mane 6?

6 (30%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
5 (25%)
?
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Master Masher

Master Masher is well a master at button mashing.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Master Masher

2017 Sep 28, 15:32:21 #1 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 05, 10:48:37 by Master Masher
Race: alicorn

Body color: white

Mane and Tail color: brown

Cutie Mark: game controller with a sword going up through the middle.

Back Story: Luna found him attached to a video game working his hooves off to beat the game so she decided to try to teach him magic but everything came to be a video game but she made him prince of video games.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Misty Fly

Magic...

Master Masher

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Sep 29, 13:50:27oh god no please no

Misty ... please don't get this person angry >.< I know how you feel about alicorn OCs that plus have something to do with the Princesses, but please! Seriously tho, male alicorn OCs look weirder than female ones and this guy's OC reminds me of you-know-who .

Master Masher

alicorns don't have to be rare. Also there is land in equesria to be discovered. plus my OC is just a reflection of me. Not bragging or anything but my OC can go into the video game dimension but when he get really angry he turns into power outage which his power is absorbing electricity. his mane and tail is electricity in this state. oddly his weakness is water.

Master Masher

2017 Oct 16, 10:27:55 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 02, 15:36:39 by Master Masher
rolplaying experience: `1.5

Master Masher

did i miss something?

Denver

Hello! I'm Denver, a new member on LOE, and I would love to join! By the way, how do I actually make it on here?  ^-^  ^-^  :D  :D

Master Masher

2017 Nov 02, 15:44:07 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 02, 15:47:15 by Master Masher
By the way i looked at the internet to see if my OC is unique so i was not stealing anypony's ideas. Master Masher can be a bit random at times kinda like Pinkie Pie. Also this is where i created my OC
http://www.charactercreator.net/pony-generator.html

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Denver on 2017 Oct 29, 12:33:30Hello! I'm Denver, a new member on LOE, and I would love to join! By the way, how do I actually make it on here?  ^-^  ^-^  :D  :D

This board is the place where we post info about our OCs (Original Characters) ... If you need help we're all here to help you. Feel free to PM me, or a staff member.

Master Masher

2017 Nov 17, 11:00:52 #11 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 19, 12:58:10 by Master Masher
i know my OC is an alicorn but i could not chose between unicorn and Pegasus and i did not mean to get any pony upset.

Master Masher

i thought of the poll idea in bed last night.

Master Masher

sadly Master Masher is still not used to his wings.

Master Masher

2017 Dec 29, 22:29:57 #14 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 30, 16:52:01 by Master Masher
i mean there are some youtubers that have alicorn OC's

what if i said my OC was a deep green changeling all this time?

Misty Fly

you wanna be creative and unique? then don't make an alicorn! cause those are far from unique cause to be honest my oc is not an alicorn and i never even wanted to be one i actually figured that if you want your oc to be good don't break canon and don't make an alicorn oc in other words have your own storyline but whoever listens to me? i tried telling this to Loyal Defender but he ended up being a spaz to me and we both ended up getting banned on the chatbox either way i think i,m repeating myself at this point...if you want i could help you make your oc i made ocs for people before and they loved it...
Magic...

Master Masher

ok. but has to have:

OC is Master of video games

same color scheme

has to be a changeling disguising as a unicorn

able to go into the video game dimension

Master Masher

getting rid of the back story gets rid of his wings basically

Misty Fly

i like the name Master Masher...i can make a design for him if you want
Magic...

Master Masher

2018 Jan 01, 14:55:39 #19 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 14, 19:46:37 by Master Masher
if i can keep it a changeling with deep green body, brown eyes and white tipped hooves and red see through wings and his magic from his horn is green and looks like it has code in it unreformed of course.

sorry if get to picky or bossy.

Go Up