"There is a caramel truffle amongst us"

Started by Caramel Truffle, 2013 Jul 10, 15:36:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Caramel Truffle

Hello everypony!

I'm Caramel Truffle, 19 years old, brony for over a year, never touched a MMO before and after playing the latest pre-alpha I wanted to take a little more active place in this community. I was some kind of stalker until now, watching threads without posting...
I will post two or three reference sheets of my OCs and role-play with them, certainly within the week. Caramel Truffle is my "ponysona", but I loved to play Creepy Stalker in-game and thus he will be the one I will start with. ...Creepy Stalker isn't considered offensive as a name, is it?

I'm also a student and thus have large amount of free time during vacations, but not as much as I would like outside of them, so don't expect me to post daily all year. I will do my best to post weekly at least tough.

I am French -soon studying in Canada- and always willing to improve my English, thus constructive criticism is always welcome. However, please note that due to keyboard restrictions, I can't easily use some punctuation marks; I, for an example, only have "-" as a dash, hyphen and minus sign. However, if you're bothered by a dash being used incorrectly, I'm particularly willing to read your concerns, as incorrect punctuation usage is certainly the flaw I'm the least aware of.

Am I using "thus" too much? Indeed, may you forgive this temporary idiom of mine.

On a slightly unrelated note, once released, I won't play the game as much as I did this week-end... Because 17h per day is simply not healthy! I will, however and without sacrificing the rest of my life, complete every quest, explore every area and regularly use it as a medium for role-playing once a proper schedule for this purpose will have been found with fellow role-players.

See you on the boards, or maybe via PM if you want to contact me directly!  ^-^

Jack_Daft

Wonderful intro post, Caramel Truffle. Nice and informative! Welcome! ;)

Also your English is fine. English is a horrible language to learn for your second language and I'm sure there will be many ponies willing to help you and critique you if you ask nicely. For your keyboard problems, Windows, Mac OSX, and even Linux distros have language settings and most can let you switch on the fly with a simple keyboard command. I switch between English and Russian (Русский? Хаха!) from time to time. If it's a physical keyboard problem, then I don't know what to tell you beside going out to purchase a cheap $15 USB keyboard.

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up