Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

"Thank you," I told Zed in a low voice. "I chose my name because of my appearance."

Julien999

"Thank you, kind sir!" Said Zed to the keeper.

Now resuming this conversation in low voice, "To be honest, I have no idea what happened to you to become a pony. Mind to share what happened, miss?"

Nightshade Star

I grinned for show. "In fact, I used to live in the human world until five years ago," I confessed in a low-volume voice that only Zed could hear. "One day I randomly fell into a coma and woke up here looking like this, except I had black hair at that time. I dyed my hair violet to fit in with the others."

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper looks as the door opens, revealing a newcomer. "Welcome to the Wanders Tavern. How may I help you?"

Krazy glances towards the door, then at the keeper. He whispers to Drifter, "I believe he is starting to adjust the memories now."

"How can you tell?" asked Drifter, in a lowered tone.

"His line changed. It went from 'take a seat' to 'How can I help you?'," replied Krazy.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Silverbeat

The first thing Silverbeat noticed was a strange creature she didn't recognise, that seemed to be talking to a pony. She was about to turn and run back out the door when she heard the voice welcoming her.
"Wait, what? A...a tavern?" she paused, looking around at the room again. "....So it is. Um...okay..."
She was starting to get a little weirded out, and wanted to leave. But she also didn't want to be rude. So she just stood in an awkward silence for a moment. "Uh....I'll...I'll just sit down for now". She quickly found a place to sit, her pet lobster still on her back.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

DrifterCrow

"Very well," said the tavern keeper. "If you want anything, feel free to ask. I've got drinks and food that you may consider liking, even some for your pet if you wish."

Drifter turns his head towards Silverbeat and says, "I would imagine that you are confused as some patrons were before. I'd say you aren't the only one. I was a little more surprise this place exists. If you want information about this place, you'd better ask my friend here or the tavern keeper. They know more about Wanders Tavern than anyone else in the world, well the only ones I know of."

He points to the white stallion sitting next to him and the tavern keeper behind the counter.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Julien999

2017 Oct 04, 15:26:44 #106 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 04, 15:30:11 by Julien999
Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Oct 04, 07:46:27I grinned for show. "In fact, I used to live in the human world until five years ago," I confessed in a low-volume voice that only Zed could hear. "One day I randomly fell into a coma and woke up here looking like this, except I had black hair at that time. I dyed my hair violet to fit in with the others."
"Five years ago, huh? That's a long time." He said before taking a sip from his red tea. "This tea is good."

The human glanced at the pony who just came in and take notice of her reaction toward him.

*whisper*"Can't imagine what reaction you had when you find yourself in this form and without cloth." Said casually in a low voice.

"Don't take me wrong, I did not mean that way. By the way, it seems like that pony and that wolf has never seen a human before."

Nightshade Star

I started laughing, then stopped after like a few seconds and said, "Actually, I woke up here with clothes, thank God. After like a week I started taking my clothes off. I felt weird though." I snickered.
(Just sayin, her laugh is kinda like RD's but a bit softer)

Gamepaw

Game, while hiding behind the table, listened in on the ponies' conversation. He never understood their fascination with the clothes, the pudgy wolf generally being okay in the cold thanks to his thick layering.

Julien999

"Well, ponies usually don't wear clothes. It must have been embarassing at first." Take another sip.
"But no knowledge on how you ended up in this world, correct? Hope you didn't run into any dangerous creatures, especially a cockatrice. Though I doubt since you are here with me." Said the human with the few knowledge he has collected about the world but may not know on how Nightlight ended up here.

Nightshade Star

"Oh gosh," I said, "I ran into a virus pony named Malware who tried to take over the world and I had to fight them along with like, ten others," I said. "I almost died, but I was shipped to the hospital and was healed. I was unconscious at that time."

(MALWAREEEEEEE
Just sayin: Nightlight gets hit in the chest by Malware at the last obelisk and was dissolving, but she blasted the obelisk and defeated Malware since the last of the energy was drained.
Oh: and Nightlight dies, but I used her in this rp with the Malware reference just because)

Nightshade Star

( @Julien999 where are you)
"There were, like, buildings blowing up and codes and gargoyles- I honestly don't know but there was so much stuff going on that time!" I said, then took a sip of my coffee.

Silverbeat

Quote from: DrifterCrow on 2017 Oct 04, 15:12:47"Very well," said the tavern keeper. "If you want anything, feel free to ask. I've got drinks and food that you may consider liking, even some for your pet if you wish."

Drifter turns his head towards Silverbeat and says, "I would imagine that you are confused as some patrons were before. I'd say you aren't the only one. I was a little more surprise this place exists. If you want information about this place, you'd better ask my friend here or the tavern keeper. They know more about Wanders Tavern than anyone else in the world, well the only ones I know of."

He points to the white stallion sitting next to him and the tavern keeper behind the counter.

"Thank you. I guess I haven't had anything to eat for a while. Just let me think about it for a sec though" Silverbeat then turned to the other pony that had spoken to her. "I...yeah. This is pretty confusing. I mean, I've been coming to this spot by the river for ages, and never once noticed this place". She glanced back over to the strange creature she'd seen earlier, and lowered her voice so he wouldn't hear. "And I've definitely never seen one of those before". She paused for a moment before turning to the white stallion. "Has this always been here?"
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

DrifterCrow

Krazy looks at Silverbeat and replies, "Yes, the tavern has always existed. It's just been inactive for probably a century. It has always served its purpose of providing food, drink, entertainment, and room. Much like any tavern does. As for the creature, that is called a human. You don't see them in this world because they aren't from this world. I could go on and on about them, but it'd be boring."

The tavern keeper picks up a menu and gives it to Silverbeat. The menu seems to consist of items only Silverbeat and her pet likes along with a few items from around the world.

Julien999

((Malware, the ultimate sequel to cyberville... I don't think that's how it would end. I mean...))

"Wait, Malware? That's a name that I remember..." He listens to what Nightlight says about that time.
"Now that I think about it, you must have met 'her' as well. Not just Malware."

Nightshade Star

"Umm..." I thought about it for a moment. "The pony with a question mark as a cutie mark?" I said.

Julien999

2017 Oct 07, 00:19:55 #116 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 07, 08:29:10 by Julien999
"Yes. It is not obvious because she can disguise herself into any pony. Like Malware, she is a robot who can think and learn. But as of Malware, she doesn't get enough love from her maker and ponies, just corruptions." The man explained as best he can about the possible situation to Malware, a bot once used to detect any danger or suspicious threats.

"I would have liked to talk to her maker while I am in a bad mood, but she already got took care of by her own 'threats detection' bot... How ironic is it not? Making a bot to detect dangers and threats to only and up a threat herself." He seemed to know a lot, but is it all true? Well, he is free to theorise what he think.

Nightshade Star

"Like a changeling," I said. "I actually know a changeling who's my best friend. But the pony you're talking about is kind of like a machine."

Julien999

2017 Oct 07, 14:09:07 #118 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 07, 14:15:58 by Julien999
"Think what you will... But I think this is offensive to her." Take another sip of red tea.

After taking another sip, he raises his voice so the keeper can hear him. "Keeper, mind if I ask a question? How this red tea is made on Equestria? It taste good, or better delicious to relax after traveling a bit."

((+Forgot to add that he also wears white gloves. My second post in this RP has been modified.))

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper looks at the human and says, "You are asking about wrong place. Equestria doesn't have that particular item in any sort of restaurant or café. This tavern is the only place that serves all sorts of food and drinks from around the world, including from the minds of its patrons. Whatever you see on those menus are what you have either seen or had before along with a couple of other items from all over. The tavern then adjusts the items to make them taste better while still pertaining to the vitamins and whatnot. Similar to being in a dream world I suppose, except that this tavern is in the same plane of existence as the world outside."

Go Up