Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

"Then we could just keep talking." I sip my coffee, then using my spoon break through the caramel shell to where the custard is, eating a bit along with a chunk of the hardened caramel. "I do need a little bit of company anyway." I said after swallowing.

(The part where Nightlight takes a bit of the crème brûlée had lot of detail)

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper walks out with two tankards of ale and wooden plate with a small wooden bowl of soup and bread. He gives 'Drifter' the tankard of ale and gives the white stallion the ale and food. "Enjoy," he says before resuming his duties.

'Drifter' glances towards the ale, then back at Nightlight. "What's your name?" he asked.

The white stallion picks up the bread and tears it in half. He dips the one half into the bowl of soup and begins eating it.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Nightshade Star

"Nightlight." I said. Although my real name is Cynthia, I thought, but got that thought away immediately, knowing I shouldn't tell someone my human name, unless I truly trust them.

DrifterCrow

"I am called Drifter Krow. And this here is a Fractured known as Krazy," said Drifter as he points to both himself and the white stallion.

"Aye, that'll be me. So what is it you do, Nightlight?" asked Krazy.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Nightshade Star

"Mostly advanced magic and astronomy." I said. "I've been also reading as many books as I can, for some more knowledge." About this world, I thought for a second.

DrifterCrow

Drifter smiles and says, "Well I, myself, am a drifting merchant. I sell my wares everywhere I go. To multiple foreign lands and mysterious places, such as Krazy's home for example."

"Hmm, yes. My home," replied Krazy. "As for myself, I'm in charge of a certain group of individuals of the Fractured. No need to go into greater detail than that. I do have a talent for magic, though being a Earth pony, that is quite difficult... for normal folk. The magic I study is destruction, illusion, and alteration. Other than that, I've got nothing else."

Julien999

A door is found.

The door open.

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper looks at the door opening. "Welcome to the Wanders Tavern," he said. "Take a seat, I'll be with you in a moment."

Julien999

2017 Oct 02, 02:11:53 #88 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 07, 14:13:29 by Julien999 Reason: Forgot to add my gloves
"Well well, hello!" Who enter inside is probably a unfamilliar creature to ponies, but may be know by the others, a human.
This human is wearing a black suit and a top hat with his rod in addition to his white gloves looking around the building. He has a white skin and a black hair.

"A magical tavern build for wanderers in this magical world. How fitting!" The man proceed to take a seat, not far from Nightlight.

DrifterCrow

Drifter raises his eye at Krazy. Krazy says, "Don't look at me. Our gates been destroyed for over thousands of years. We know of another source where he could have come from. Well, besides the second source, but that one has been hidden for years."

The tavern keeper places down the clean plate and walks over to the pile of menus. He picks up one and walks over to where the human is sitting at. He places the menu down in front of him and says, "Pick whatever you want on the menu. Also, I don't accept human money."

The menu consist of items the human likes along with a few items found around the world [Not the human world].

Julien999

"Of course you don't!" He responds about the moneys.
"I don't think they take the old Pony Land moneys anymore, fortunately I have some Equestrian bits. I'll take a red tea if there is one." He said while giving the menu back to the keeper.

Nightshade Star

"Hey, random person," I say, using a little bit of humor. "What's your name?" I took a sip from my coffee cup.

Nightshade Star

( @Julien999 Why does ur OC remind me of Abraham Lincoln lol )

Julien999

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Oct 02, 15:54:04"Hey, random person," I say, using a little bit of humor. "What's your name?" I took a sip from my coffee cup.
"Hmm?" He looks at Nightlight.
"Oh, starting a conversation are we? Well, that's what taverns are for: sharing tales and adventures and probably more. Can't give you my real name, my little pony, but you can call me JhaiZed (like the letters JZ). Just Zed if you want."

Gamepaw

Game looked up at the looming figure and went to hide behind the table, peering around the legs too view the strange creature. It was like a hairless skinny bear wearing clothes with small claws.

DrifterCrow

"Coming right up," said the tavern keeper as he walked behind the counter and into the door.

Krazy returns to his soup and bread and Drifter returns to his ale. Krazy states as he rolls his eyes, "Yes, Mr. Obvious for stating that this is a tavern. I'm sure the name 'Wanders Tavern' didn't tip anyone off."

Nightshade Star

I lower my voice so that only Zed could hear me. "Never call me 'My little pony,' or you will regret it." I warned. "I used to be a human. Like what you did, I won't tell you my real name." I raise the volume of my voice. "Call me Nightlight."

Julien999

What appears on Zed's face is a surprised look. He looks around, even making eyes contact with the wolf, before speaking. "Nightlight, is it? Nice to meet you! Looks like we will have a interesting tales to share, you and me."

The human began to whisper for this private conversation. "Human, were you? I never have expected you to be like me. I must admit that your name is quite fitting with your pony appearance."

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper walks out of the door holding a cup of red tea. He walks over to where the human is at and sets it down on the table in front of him. He says, "Enjoy."

The tavern keeper walks back behind the counter and resumes cleaning the cup.

Silverbeat

(...May I jump in? I've never done any roleplaying before, but this one looks cool :) )

Silverbeat was sitting on the grass by the river, so far from the town that she wouldn't be bothered by the noise. In fact, the only sound that could be heard was the birds singing in the trees....Not that she could hear it over the music blaring through her headphones.
She looked over at the river where her pet was playing, just to make sure he was alright. Then, noticing the time, she packed her headphones away, and walked over.
"Okay, buddy. Time to go home". But her pet was gone, leaving just a trail of muddy tracks leading back towards the trees. She rolled her eyes, and ran after him. He always ran off when he wanted to stay out longer. Catching up to him, she carefully lifted him onto her back.
"Honestly, Max. You move way faster than a lobster should. I- " she stopped, noticing a door on a tree nearby. She didn't know what to think, but she soon got curious enough to open it. It lead to a room, much larger than the tree itself. Still curious, and very confused, she decided to cautiously walk in.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Go Up