[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

But...you loved that cello more than anything.... The flames vanish..

Peace Keeper

I do... it is my valuable memory... I can always replace a cello, but I can never replace you. You are what is more valuable to me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal is sweetened by what she said, so he did something he never thought he'd do. He hugged Octavia.

Peace Keeper

Octavia hugs Loyal back.

Don't worry so much. We will have our vengeance for my cello. But for now... we should relax for a bit. We will be ready for that baddy again.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Agreed...but it's best if we set out tomorrow to find this baddy's stronghold.

Peace Keeper

Sure. But for now... We should go get me a new cello. I need to continue my music.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal nodded, and the three got up, and headed towards the music shop to purchase the perfect cello for Octavia. Half an hour later, they returned home. By then, it was dark out. Loyal decided he'd head to bed, and went upstairs.

Peace Keeper

Octavia spent her time up trying to fine tune her cello. She knows that perfect music must be set with perfection.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal was having yet another dream. This time, he was in some large stone sanctuary...he wasn't sure where he was, but he had the feeling it was important. Luna? Are you here?

Peace Keeper

Luna again comes down from the nightly sky's moon shining down. She lands right in front of Loyal.

I hear your calls. Does the darkness continue to chase you?

PinkiePieHugs

Yes. But my friends and I have a plan.

Peace Keeper

A plan? With your friends? I assume you and your friends are planning to confront this darkness, yes?

PinkiePieHugs

Yes. And I get a really strong feeling that the darkness is in some kind of stronghold or castle. I'm just trying to figure out where that is.

Peace Keeper

You may be right on that. It hides somewhere. Listen closely, I figured this darkness is an evil being looking to rule Equestria by means of mimicing, fear, and restlessness. Until their target can no longer defend themselves, they strip their magic to become stronger. If they grow strong enough, they can possess magic that may make them unstoppable. You contain enough magic to be their target and once they possess it, they can become a great threat. You must defeat them, but you must not leave yourself vulnerable in any way.

PinkiePieHugs

Do they strip it each time I use it?

Peace Keeper

Luckily no. They need to completely capture you if I understand their magic well from the past. I am unsure of today. Be very careful.

PinkiePieHugs

Before Loyal could answer, the scenery around him changed.....Luna was gone...

Loyal soon found himself in a dream he never wanted to dream about. He found himself on the side of a road. He immediately recognized this as the road his parents died on. Things happened so quickly in the dream, up until the point where his parents were driving on the road. The vehicle suddenly spun out of control, flipped over several times, and eventually crashed.

Flames and smoke began appearing in the rubble and debris. All Loyal could say was..."No....Mother! Father! Noooooooooooooo!" He tried to break free of the dream's force holding him back, but he was unable to....tears leaked out of his eyes ucontrollably...the wind smacked against his face, combining with the smoke, stinging his eyes....he had failed to protect them.....

There was a slow bright flash of light....and before he knew it, Loyal was awake, with tears in his eyes..he looked around, and his vision eventually landed on Octavia looking at him in the bd....she had seen him cry  in his sleep.

Peace Keeper

What happened Loyal? You looks like you had a horrible dream.

PinkiePieHugs

I did....and it wasn't the darkness this time.../

Peace Keeper

It wasn't? Then what happened? I want to know.

Go Up