MLP themed pics

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Feb 12, 12:29:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

I've seen other ponies with them and I wonder where do I get one?
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

McSleuthburger

if you mean the avatar you have to upload a picture
go:
Profile -> forum profile -> then you will see personalize picture (click Specify avatar by url) and enter in the url of the picture you want to use

if you need a picture I would suggest you either draw one yourself or request one over in the Art section
if you need a reference picture try generalzoi's pony creator so people can have an idea what your OC looks like (if that is what you want to use)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Little Judas

If you just need a picture of the show, I suggest MLP wikia.
If you need captioned pictures, I can't help you better than google images in combo with let's say memegenerator, printscreen and MSpaint.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

SweBow

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Feb 12, 15:32:31
If you just need a picture of the show, I suggest MLP wikia.
If you need captioned pictures, I can't help you better than google images in combo with let's say memegenerator, printscreen and MSpaint.

ShareX or ShareX mod

Go Up