Hello Everypony

Started by Nanook, 2012 Sep 25, 21:42:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nanook

I been keeping an eye on the game for a few months now and I didn't realize there was a full fledge forum. So derp on my part.  BTW LOE is looking better and better, I say amazing job LOE team.

I most likely will jump into the forum games since thats where I'm guessing where the shenanigans are at. I might jump into the Rps with my OC Northern Crescent, thou it might be hard to join because she is a moon pony.
Images of North
Spoiler: show

2nd Image is made by ~imsokyo

A short summary on my OC.
Personality: Adventurous, loyalty to those she serves with and to country, brave, is a devout Lunanite, and protective of others
Bio: She was born on the moon in Armstrong City. Trained in the army at Fort Kynareth and was hand picked to join the LSTS (Lunar Special Tactics Squadron). She was sent to Equestria to do recon on the Solar Empire but she is so breath taking by the land that she explores the far reaches of Equestria. She also helps most ponies that are in need.

I'll see you on Equestria.
OC Northern Crescent
A Lunar Republic Scout
I love Armstrong City

Anibell April Dash

Hello~ Im Anibell, a fellow new pony here aswell! Hope to be friends with you!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Nanook on 2012 Sep 25, 21:42:47
I been keeping an eye on the game for a few months now and I didn't realize there was a full fledge forum. So derp on my part.  BTW LOE is looking better and better, I say amazing job LOE team.

I most likely will jump into the forum games since thats where I'm guessing where the shenanigans are at. I might jump into the Rps with my OC Northern Crescent, thou it might be hard to join because she is a moon pony.
Images of North

2nd Image is made by ~imsokyo

A short summary on my OC.
Personality: Adventurous, loyalty to those she serves with and to country, brave, is a devout Lunanite, and protective of others
Bio: She was born on the moon in Armstrong City. Trained in the army at Fort Kynareth and was hand picked to join the LSTS (Lunar Special Tactics Squadron). She was sent to Equestria to do recon on the Solar Empire but she is so breath taking by the land that she explores the far reaches of Equestria. She also helps most ponies that are in need.

hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  glad you're here :D  I hope you can take a look at some of the sign-ups if you like!  Merry postings, and hope you have a great time here!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Nanook

Quote from: Anibell April Dash on 2012 Sep 25, 21:44:25
Hello~ Im Anibell, a fellow new pony here aswell! Hope to be friends with you!

Nice to meet you new friend, my names Nanook.

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 25, 21:49:40
Quote from: Nanook on 2012 Sep 25, 21:42:47
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  glad you're here :D  I hope you can take a look at some of the sign-ups if you like!  Merry postings, and hope you have a great time here!

Thanks  ^-^ I shall take a look at the sign ups.
OC Northern Crescent
A Lunar Republic Scout
I love Armstrong City

The Wandering Magus

I'll look forward to seeing you in the RP section! ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

jodahxii

hello all  :D, I'm new to this forum and brony stuff and also, can i haz a brohoof? /)

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

"Greetings and welcome to the forums Nanook and welcome to LoE we hope you shall enjoy your time here rigt Kai"

"Indeed a plesure to make your aquantance please check out the rules and post in topics you feel like, any thing else Ryo"

"Indeed there is madness and cake so enjoy and welcome"

Nanook

Quote from: jodahxii on 2012 Sep 26, 00:23:02
hello all  :D, I'm new to this forum and brony stuff and also, can i haz a brohoof? /)

Brohoof   B) /)(\  :]

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Sep 26, 10:22:00
Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

Thanks for the welcome  :D

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 26, 11:16:09
"Greetings and welcome to the forums Nanook and welcome to LoE we hope you shall enjoy your time here rigt Kai"

"Indeed a plesure to make your aquantance please check out the rules and post in topics you feel like, any thing else Ryo"

"Indeed there is madness and cake so enjoy and welcome"

"Nice meeting the both of you. I'll be sure to look over the rules."

"Pff your going to just skim over it like DA"

"Starlight! I'm trying to make a nice conversation with those two and I will read the rules. Right North."

"I'm staying out of this"

"Face it you always skim over the rules"

"No I'm going to read those rules slowly"

"Madness you say, I think we're going to fit in just fine then."

"Did he say CAKE?"

OC Northern Crescent
A Lunar Republic Scout
I love Armstrong City

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

lol well now that you are here I hope you a wonderful time!... lol forums :3

Go Up