Wanna make your own pokemon gym? :3

Started by 0jackie0, 2013 Aug 21, 00:53:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

0jackie0

Now this is an interesting concept, so why not have a bit of fun with it? This obviously stretches across every gen.

SO, what would your gym be like? It's more fun if you answer as much as you can. Who knows, we might have some innovative trainers out there!

Code Select
[center][b]Which region?[/b] (Make up a new one if you want)
[b]Which gym of chosen region?[/b] (1st, 4th, 7th, etc)
[b]What would your gym look like?[/b]
[b]What would you look like?[/b]
[b]What Items would you carry?[/b]
[b]What's your gym type?[/b]
[b]What is your gym about?[/b] (What does it represent?)
[b]Any traps, gizmos, gadgets, doohicky's, riddles or giant walls of bug slime that the challenging trainer would have to work around?[/b]
[b]What's your team and respective levels? (Include second challenge)[/b] (list moveset if you want)
[b]How many subsequent trainers would be present?[/b]
[b]What badge and TM would you give out?[/b]
[b]What would your lines be?[/b] (greeting, loss, halfway beaten, etc...)
[b]For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time?[/b][/center]

Here's Mine!

Which region?
Johto, for sure
Which gym of chosen region?
5th gym, I think
What would your gym look like?
It'd be a large workshop, filled with workbenches and tools strewn about.
What would you look like?
Tall, somewhat toned female, with messy, shoulder length brown hair and glasses. Wears a green utility vest with a white sleeveless undershirt, fingerless gloves, brown cargo pants and work boots.
What items would you carry?
Two standard full restores
What's your gym type?
Normal/Ground
What is your gym about?
Adaptation, efficiency and ease. All of the trainer's teams, including the leader's, use pokemon that have at least four different damaging move types. Find the weakness, target it, and get on to the next one. There's still more stuff to do, so find an easy way to do it and don't stress out over one thing.
Any traps, gizmos, gadgets, doohicky's, riddles or giant walls of bug slime that the challenging trainer would have to work around?
Pretty simple. You'd be on a timer. There'd be a large panel with a bolt inside, next to each closed door. You'd have to turn the bolt to the correct position and make it through three doors before the clock runs out.
What's your team, respective levels and abilities?
Sandslash (Lv 34) - Crush Claw, Poison Jab, Bulldoze, X Scissor - Sand Veil
Miltank (Lv 36) - Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Rock Slide - Thick Fat
NidoQueen (Lv 35) - Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Avalanche, Ghost Claw - Poison Point
Kangaskhan (Lv 34) - Dizzy Punch, Crunch, Dig, Iron Tail - Scrappy
(Second Challenge)
Sandslash (Lv 58 ) - Crush Claw, Poison Jab, Bulldoze, X Scissor - Sand Veil
Miltank (Lv 61) - Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Wake Up Slap, Rock Slide - Thick Fat
NidoQueen (60) - Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Avalanche, Ghost Claw - Poison Point
Kangaskhan (59) - Dizzy Punch, Crunch, Dig, Iron Tail - Scrappy
Flygon (Lv 57) - Dragon Claw, Silver Wind, Steel Wing, Flamethrower - Levitate
Rhydon (Lv. 57) - Hammer Arm, Avalanche, Payback, Rock Tomb - Rock Head
How many subsequent trainers would be present?
Only three, I think.
What badge and TM would you give out?
The wrench badge, which would boost the defense stat. I'd give out the 'Bulldoze' TM.
What would your lines be?
Greeting: "Let's see... the next step would be to... Huh? You wanna challenge me? Sure, I guess I could take a quick break."
First Hit:"Maybe I have something to worry about after all."
Halfway Point: "You're a lot better than I thought! I think I can still win, though.
Last Pokemon: "This is getting tense. Am I really going to lose?"
Loss: "Nice job. My team can cover a lot of ground and yet you were still able to cut through! Quite impressive. You should stop by later and help us with a few projects, if you'd like. Someone like you might have a few things to teach us. Anyway, take this badge! It's the wrench badge. It'll boost your team's defense."
Re-Challenge: "Again? Where at? Yeah, I can make it. Not much going on today."
For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time? Thursday after 2pm.

NightWish

2013 Aug 21, 11:17:33 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 21, 20:02:28 by NightWish
Which region? (Make up a new one if you want)
Hoenn duh. :u

Which gym of chosen region? (1st, 4th, 7th, etc)
I'd be. Like. The 6th maybe. Cuz my pokemanz are powerful but not like SUPER powerful ya know? :u

Looks like just a normal house, cept made out of a gym stage so it's quite a bit roomier.

A girl in a pink shirt and denim jacket/skirt, holding hands with her Kirlia in her first match and riding her Charizard's back in the rematch. >w<

What Items would you carry?
FULL RESTORES!!!1!!11!!!1!one!

What's your gym type?
High happiness. c:

What is your gym about? (What does it represent?)
Liking your pokemon because you like them, not because they're strong or they're a certain type.

Any traps, gizmos, gadgets, doohicky's, riddles or giant walls of bug slime that the challenging trainer would have to work around?
You can actually just like walk right up to me and talk to me, but I'll give you a riddle and if you get it incorrect you'll be challenged by one of the other trainers. o3o There's no hints anywhere and I have like 20 or 30 riddles I'll randomly select from. So yeah.

What's your team and respective levels? (Include second challenge) (list moveset if you want)
Charmeleon: Flamethrower,  Dragon Rage, Hone Claws, Brick Break
Kirlia: Return, Confusion, Calm Mind, Reflect
Shelgon: Headbutt, Endure, Dragon Claw, Return
Arcanine: Extreme Speed, Ember, Double Team, Return

Second time 'round!
Charizard: Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, Air Slash (Holding Charcoal)
Gardevoir: Psybeam, Hypnosis, Protect, Dream Eater (Holding Twisted Spoon)
Espeon: Psychic, Morning Sun, Psyshock, Return
Arcanine: Flame Charge, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Double Team
Mightyena: Crunch, Dig, Shadow Ball, Swagger (Holding King's Rock)
Salamence: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Hyper Beam (Holding Dragon Fang)

As many as it takes before you get the riddle right. >w<

TM Return ofc. =u= And I'd give out the Love Badge! Which increases the rate that your pokemanz gain/lose happiness. x3

What would your lines be? (greeting, loss, halfway beaten, etc...)
I'm old school with a K so the only lines I have will be a greeting and a loss. But I dunno what I'd say lolo. =o=

For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time?
As soon as they leave because it gets boring being cooped up in the gym for like the entire time you're out battling the Elite Four I mean seriously all I'm allowed to do is sit here and wait for challengers and let's face it the only trainer who EVER comes in here is you so seriously guy you should like come over or something some time we can watch a movie or whatever. ;3;
[move][/move]
Haters gonna hate.

Nala Valor

2013 Aug 21, 12:24:41 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 21, 12:40:39 by Nala Valor
I 'kinda' had one. I was a gym leader of some league but I left because of someone who brought a legal mewtwo set. ((No attacks with life orb. Only uses struggle)) it wasn't a physical gym but I had the team and character.

Which region? (Make up a new one if you want)
Johto
Which gym of chosen region? (1st, 4th, 7th, etc)
7th
A small relaxing place (like a miniature natural park) inside and the actual gym is outside which is just a normal stadium.
A teenage girl with brown hair, blue eyes and a bandana around her shoulder.
Her first pokemon will have a stick (farfetch'd) and her last pokemon will have a Sitrus berry. (A Togetic the first time, togekiss the second) she also have a hyper potions
What's your gym type?
Flying
There isn't really one. She isn't there a lot because she travels a lot.
The only real thing is that you have to get her to go at the gym since she is t there a lot.
What's your team and respective levels? (Include second challenge) (list moveset if you want)
((First time))Farfetch'd LV35, Sarkmory LV37, pigeot LV35, Togetic LV37.
((Second time)) farfetch'd LV57, Charizard LV 59, Altaria LV56, Sarkmory LV58, mandibuzz LV58, Togekiss LV60
None. She is the only trainer.
She would have the feather badge and give roost
Greeting: "why did I accept to be a gym leader? Oh well, you know the drill. Beat me and get the badge. So lets go!"
First hit: "wow! This might be more interesting then I thought."
Last pokemon: "what? Already to my last? Oh well, lets make the most of it!"
Defeated: "... That was awesome! I've never had a fight like this!"
After the fight: "thank you for the fight. This was the most intense thing I ever had." (ECT the rest is the usual)
For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time?any time.

Flamestriker

Which region? Probably Unova.... 'cause why not?
Which gym of chosen region? Probably 7th... because I like the number 7.
What would your gym look like? Very natural, like the routes, however, lots of trees and houses inside.
What would you look like? Rather stocky, teenage brown haired girl. I'd wear a black jacket, white shirt and black pants during first battle, but a high school uniform at the rematch.
What Items would you carry? 2 full restores, like most other gym leaders. Every held item except for dragonair/dragonite is an oran berry, while dragonair's/dragonite's is a leftover.
What's your gym type? Multi type (all based on my usual team.)
What is your gym about? Pokemon and people living in harmony, and caring for each other, no matter what they are.
Any traps, gizmos, gadgets, doohicky's, riddles or giant walls of bug slime that the challenging trainer would have to work around? It would be a giant maze in which you have to get all the puzzle pieces and arrange them correctly on a special platform for me to challenge you. Trainers will be guarding some of the nine puzzle pieces. When arranged, it forms a picture of the badge.
What's your team and respective levels?
First Battle
Cinccino (Female) - swift, sing, hyper voice and attract.
Swanna (Male) - tailwind, wing attack, attract and water pulse.
Lucario (Female) - Force Palm, Quick Attack, attract and metal claw
Dragonair (Male) -  Thunder wave, twister, wrap and attract.
(All in the level 30-35 range)

Rematch
Cinccino (Female) - Swift, attract, thunder and return
Swanna (Male) - Fly, surf, water pulse and roost
Umbreon (Male) - Crunch, moonlight, dig and shadow ball
Lucario (Female) - Aura sphere, Force palm, metal claw and ExtremeSpeed
Ampharos (Female) - Electro Ball, signal beam, discharge and flash.
Dragonite (Male) - Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Blizzard and Focus Blast.
(All in the level 60-67 range)

How many subsequent trainers would be present? About 4. It can be 3, if you solve the puzzle correctly on first go.
What badge and TM would you give out? The Heart Badge with TM attract.
What would your lines be?
Greeting Oh hi there, didn't I see you before? Oh well, I guess it's time to fight!
1st hit Well, that was bound to happen sometime.
Last Pokemon Okay, hold in there! We'll get through this, like we always have!
I win I won? Okay... let me help you get your pokemon to the pokemon centre, I'll heal mine too.
I lost Well, you beat me. Thanks for the awesome battle!
Call me when I can battle A rematch was it? Okay, be there real quick!
Call me any other time Sorry, I'm kinda busy, doing.... stuff. Okay? Call again sometime!
Rematch Well, I hurried over, didn't even have time to change! Well, let's get this started!
For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time? Anyday from 4pm-6pm, except Saturdays and Sundays (They're my nap days).

BTW, my gym leader will appear after the 5th gym, rushing home from school. She bumps into you, apologises, picks up her stuff and runs off. She also helps you sometime during the story with problems from the evil team in the game, fighting one with her dragonair to allow you to pass at a point.
[move][/move]

0jackie0

@Night wish
Your gym made me giggle, but I love your stance on using pokemon you like, not ones that are strong. Same goes for me here. :3

@Nala Valor
Dang... your flying types would give me a hell of a time. Dx

@Flamestriker
The maze interests me and your team might gibe me some trouble as well. <w <

The Silent Wolf

Which region? The Rexmia Region
Which gym of chosen region? 8th
What would your gym look like? A large cave with sky roof, you have to enter using surf or swimming due to a lake in the very enterence that is near a ocean and wild pokemon roaming free inside
What would you look like? A short teenage girl with short dirty blonde hair who wears sweatpants and a black pullover hoodie that has a crescent moon on the back
What Items would you carry? None, the pokemon would have some items themselves instead of relying on me to heal them, all would have berries, leftovers, or stat/attack type boosting items depending on time of day
What's your gym type? Physic and Dual types
What is your gym about? Balance in nature
Any traps, gizmos, gadgets, doohicky's, riddles or giant walls of bug slime that the challenging trainer would have to work around? Nope, only having to swim or surf in and avoid the wild pokemon that may be inside
What's your team and respective levels? (Include second challenge)
Espeon "Kimara" LVL 64 Male: Bite, Psychic, Psyshock, Morning Sun
Flygon "Flimian" LVL 62 Female: DragonBreath, Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam, Rockslide
Nidoqueen "Kiandra" LVL 58 Female: Earth Power, Bite, Superpower, Poison Sting
Gengar "Mexlani" LVL 61 Female: Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Shadow Ball
Charizard "Flimard" LVL 59 Male: Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Wing Attack, Flamethrower
(Shiny)Lapras "Maria" LVL 58 Female: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Water Pulse
Team would stay the same between battles (Names in "" are nicknames)
How many subsequent trainers would be present? None
What badge and TM would you give out? The Rainbow Badge and TM03(In gen V) Psyshock
What would your lines be? It'd be different depending on my relationship with the other trainer.
For no particular reason, when would the trainer have to call you to challenge you a second time?
Any time between 11AM and Midnight but she might decline due to doing something else that day, or not answer at all because of sleeping late/early.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Tiger

2013 Aug 25, 04:53:24 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 25, 10:07:45 by Tiger
This looks fun c:

Which region?
Hoenn region!

Probably 7th or 8th, one of the last few gyms.

Just a simple maze, with trainers hidden inside of course ovO

Spoiler: show

Full restores, like they all do :P

What's your gym type?
Variety.

Collaboration of pokemon that work together to overcome each others' weaknesses.

The maze shall have false panels that you can actually pass through c:

First challenge

Girafarig Lv 37 - Confusion, Agility, Baton Pass, Stomp
Growlithe Lv 34 - Flame Wheel, Bite, Take Down, Leer
Sudowoodo Lv 35 - Low Kick, Rock Slide, Flail, Block
Tropius Lv 34 - Magical Leaf, Fly, Stomp, Growth
Sandslash Lv 35 - Earthquake, Swift, Poison sting, Sand attack
Ampharos Lv 34 - Thunder Punch, Thunder wave, Strength, Iron Tail

Second challenge

Girafarig Lv 57 - Psybeam, Agility, Baton Pass, Crunch
Arcanine Lv 55 - Flamethrower, Bite, Take down, Agility
Sudowoodo Lv 56 - Low Kick, Rock Slide, Flail, Block
Tropius Lv 54 - Magical Leaf, Fly, Synthesis, Body Slam
Sandslash Lv 55 - Sand Tomb, Poison Sting, Earthquake, Swift
Ampharos Lv 57 - Thunder, Rain Dance, Thunder wave, Iron Tail

Probably around four.

The Collaboration badge and the TM Earthquake

Greeting
"So you've made it through the maze. Well done indeed. But are you ready for the real challenge? It's going to be tough! Here I come!"

Upon losing
"An amazing feat indeed. You truly deserve this badge! Also, here's a little TM called Earthquake. Really powerful. Go forth on your way to become the ultimate Pokemon Trainer!"

Completion of main storyline, upon coming to the town Gym Leader will be standing outside gym
"Hey, I remember you. Already defeated the Elite Four? Brilliant! You must have gotten stronger since we last met, but I've gotten stronger too! Come in for a rematch any time, lad!" *enter gym after that*

2nd greeting
"Things won't be as easy as last time!"

2nd Loss
"Defeated twice... You're good. I don't have as good a reward as last time, but I do have these." *2 Max Revives*
Upon completion of the main storyline, I can be challenged again c:

I probably spent too much time on this  lol But I covered a lot of the weaknesses in the team ovO Like if Sudowoodo is too slow I can make Girafarig use Agility and then Baton Pass c: And for the first challenge Growlithe is there to cover Girafarig's weakness to Ghost types with Bite.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

NightWish

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Aug 25, 04:53:24
This looks fun c:

Which region?
Hoenn region!

What's your gym type?
Variety.

Collaboration of pokemon that work together to overcome each others' weaknesses.

First challenge

Second challenge

Probably around four.

Greeting
"So you've made it through the maze. Well done indeed. But are you ready for the real challenge? It's going to be tough! Here I come!"

Upon losing
"An amazing feat indeed. You truly deserve this badge! Also, here's a little TM called Earthquake. Really powerful. Go forth on your way to become the ultimate Pokemon Trainer!"

Completion of main storyline, upon coming to the town Gym Leader will be standing outside gym
"Hey, I remember you. Already defeated the Elite Four? Brilliant! You must have gotten stronger since we last met, but I've gotten stronger too! Come in for a rematch any time, lad!" *enter gym after that*

2nd greeting

2nd Loss
"Defeated twice... You're good. I don't have as good a reward as last time, but I do have these." *2 Max Revives*
Upon completion of the main storyline, I can be challenged again c:

I probably spent too much time on this  lol But I covered a lot of the weaknesses in the team ovO Like if Sudowoodo is too slow I can make Girafarig use Agility and then Baton Pass c: And for the first challenge Growlithe is there to cover Girafarig's weakness to Ghost types with Bite.

So would your gym be a double battle? :o
[move][/move]
Haters gonna hate.

Shadow Mare

What's the purpose of this thread?

NightWish

[move][/move]
Haters gonna hate.

Shadow Mare

NightWish

[move][/move]
Haters gonna hate.

Shadow Mare

NightWish

[move][/move]
Haters gonna hate.

Shadow Mare

Shadow Mare

eh, no thanks. I honestly don't see the point in this but have fun though.

Tiger

Quote from: NightWish on 2013 Aug 25, 18:46:38
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Aug 25, 04:53:24
This looks fun c:

Which region?
Hoenn region!

[spoiler]

What's your gym type?
Variety.

First challenge

Second challenge

Probably around four.

Greeting

Upon losing

2nd greeting

2nd Loss
Upon completion of the main storyline, I can be challenged again c:[/center]

[/spoiler]
So would your gym be a double battle? :o
[/quote]
No, but very likely I would be switching pokemon in and out often ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up