Warrior cats: Untold Tailes

Started by BlackVortex, 2012 Aug 20, 02:16:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackVortex

Anyone else play this? It's basicly you get to be a warrior cat :3 They just released V.15 and the cats legs move!
Yeah.... Anyway anyone else play this?
Link for if you want it: http://warriorcatsuntoldtales.weebly.com/index.html
My cats name is Lakeshine. (I think :P) I'm a Siamese with blue eyes.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

SapphirePony

2012 Aug 20, 02:53:08 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 20, 15:23:08 by SapphirePony
That's my favorite game!
Edit: I updated it, now it's awesomer than awesome.

BlackVortex

I know right? The new update with the seasons and the gatherings are awesome.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

SapphirePony

I'm still trying to get a gathering  lol I had an apprentice named Wildpaw, but then my cat Leopardfang died for the 5th time  :I

BlackVortex

OK, if you save your gave regularly you can get back alive for free!
Just when the screen comes up saying you died, hit make new cat, then press Esc. and reload your game. Vola, back at your last save for free!
I found this out from experience.

SapphirePony

lol I know but I was to into training my apprentice to take the time to save.

BlackVortex

SapphirePony

Dem apprentices are like slaves to me  lol I litterly only helped her in battle and just made her hunt 24/7 c:

BlackVortex

I'm worse  lol
I make them do the battle by themselves, and make them hunt for my mate too.
I never had one die though.

Stitchin Time

I don't like warriors, but I like cats, so maybe.

BlackVortex

I played it before I even knew what warriors were, so that proves it's a good game by itself.

Stitchin Time

SapphirePony

I'm making a HUGE rouge clan soon on my second save file  ovO

BlackVortex

I had one once. I also tryed to make a new clan. Windclan kept walking in my camp. >:O

SapphirePony

lol I have thunderclan bugging me while I build in the sandy hollow. Usually I live right under the four trees and have windclan AND thunderclan annoying me.

BlackVortex

Above Windclan is the best place. No one annoys you.

SapphirePony

I know  lol I wanted a challenge

BlackVortex

Oh  :P
I always make mine at the sky rock or whatever.

Stitchin Time

I'm going to attempt to play it on my tablet. ovO

BlackVortex

Go Up