Most horrific things you've encountered in video games.

Started by Jenzy, 2013 Feb 04, 02:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bleyd

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 08, 02:05:16
Necromorphs! Bloody Necromorphs!

With their horrible looks, incredible skills and many ways to kill you, their jump scares and HORRIBLE timing, they're so tough and so resilient! I bucking hate Necromorphs! >:O

It would seem to me that Dead Space 3 is the hardest Dead Space yet... And that's coming from somepony who got every achievement for the other two games... Even beating Hard Core mode. :I

I'm having lots of trouble killing them. Hard Core won't be as easy this time around...

lol the games is easy ^^ i pass in hard core mode with the first weapon ^^ for me is very good when you finish his upgrapes

pay 60 $ or more and see this.

ERROR GAME IS DAMAGE OR BROKEN or you need another better computer  D:

Julius

Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Feb 12, 14:53:51
i pass in hard core mode with the first weapon ^^ for me is very good when you finish his upgrapes

Pues claro, Hard Core se pasa con el Plasma Cutter y el Detonator solamente. :P
Purr~

bleyd

ehy otro que habla castellano jajaja, ya te digo es un lograzo ^^ pasarte el juego con el cortador de plasma al final cuando lo subes a todpe revienta que da gusto. ^^ lololo pero lo que da miedo es gastarte una pasta y que el juego no funcione

Julius

Hahaha, si... Lo bueno es que yo juego en consolas, no me preocupa eso. :P
Purr~

Jenzy

Julius

Purr~

bleyd

jenzy dont eat more mushrooms i say you, now go home you are drug

Darkstars

The Stars

Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Book Smarts

Weeping angel mod in Minecraft, stupid thing followed me everywhere, even to my house ( which was never finished   >:/ )

super_chris85

the Denizens in Black ops 2 still not as bad as Dante's inferno but they are creepy

TCDubstep

Majoras mask moon -_-

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 04, 02:43:43
The Power outage in Luigi's Mansion. Especially when you play at night. ovO

Ghosts appear like, EVERYWHERE! :I

It's so freaky whenever they popped out behind you and when so many ghosts appear. There's no telling when one will randomly come out to scare you. Quite the amazing spooky experience!

And this, as i was playing this at midnight and the ghost kept jumping out at me

super_chris85

wait i got a good one i didn't do this but my friends did playing Slender as they were sitting outside at midnight and the streets light turning off

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Feb 17, 23:22:23
Quote from: Link on 2013 Feb 17, 09:23:24
Spoiler: show

Pretty...

If you were seeing what the Pyro's seeing himself, you would think it's pretty for sure! lol

Uncertain if I should post the video here though, so I'll give you the name. Team Fortress 2 Meet The Pyro. Enjoy, it's actually rather hilarious! ^-^
Purr~

KoalaLover99

Spoiler: No-one will ever be able to top this. EVER • show

Book Smarts

Dark Hooves

best weapons when facing the flood:

gravity hammer
shotgun
plasma nades
flamethrower
energy sword

as long as you're careful and be smart about fighting them you'll survive

the X parasites aren't that bad besides they give you power ups when you beat the bosses
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

super_chris85

playing persona 4. it is lunch time so someone wants to talk to. My thoughts Alright who wants this bod. The guy of the group who likes cute things and seems the other way shows up "Senpai I need you to come with me after school". Me  :I Waaahh

Go Up