Most horrific things you've encountered in video games.

Started by Jenzy, 2013 Feb 04, 02:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Feb 04, 03:29:07
Also, why did you say "Ocarina of time 3D"? Is it different in that version?...

Spoiler: OoT 3D • show

It's also in the original OoT like Hapony Hanzo showed...
Quote from: HaponyHanzo on 2013 Feb 04, 11:46:29
Ten things i consider horrific enemys from video games

- The Hands inside of the Shadow Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Train that hit's you in Tomb Raider 3. It just appears out of nowhere!
- The Zombies from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
- The Dead Hand enemy from The Legend of Zelda just look at it omg [spoiler]

The Train must be the fault of the I like trains kid :P

And I agree with those others. There are quite some creepy things in that Zelda game :I

super_chris85

The finakl boss in Dante's inferno I won't say excatly because inappropriate but my goodness my bro keeps bringing up if you are curious message me i'll tell yaa

Book Smarts

Fallout New Vegas for the PS3, Cachino, a quest giver, has a bug that causes his head too twist all the way upside down.

Julius

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 05, 21:13:46
Fallout New Vegas for the PS3, Cachino, a quest giver, has a bug that causes his head too twist all the way upside down.

Kinda like our lovely exorcist ponies in the Stress Test? lol
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 05, 21:46:19
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 05, 21:13:46

Kinda like our lovely exorcist ponies in the Stress Test? lol

Yeah  >.<

Teal Turken

The crimson head zombies in the Resident Evil Wii edition re-release.
You know those common walking zombies that you dread to see, even though they aren't all that bad? Die in a few shots, walk slow, scare you half to death? Yeah those ones. Now, picture the corpse staying behind for an incredibly long time, scaring you each time you pass it. Now imagine that after many hours of playing, you pass it again and it jumps to it's feet, turns red, runs at you at the same speed you run, and takes the mass of a washing machine in bullets to kill.
Burn those corpses.

HaponyHanzo

The next horrific game I will play will be the new amnesia . The dark descent was nice but the next one will be awesome, too I guess

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Amnesia didnt scared me that much, just once or twice how much how for be called scare...Penumbra did more somehow :P (Still, run toward a dog for hammer it isnt wise)[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

ComputerDeathglare

Oh gawd, freaking deathclaws in Fallout: New Vegas (only Fallout I plauyed, sadly, but I assume they are in the other's, too.) Just... just gawd. I nearly wet my pants every time I see one. I just go, "Kill it, Boone!" and get my flank out of the vicinity.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Book Smarts

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Feb 07, 22:01:20
Oh gawd, freaking deathclaws in Fallout: New Vegas (only Fallout I plauyed, sadly, but I assume they are in the other's, too.) Just... just gawd. I nearly wet my pants every time I see one. I just go, "Kill it, Boone!" and get my flank out of the vicinity.

Would have to agree, Deathclaws in New Vegas were scary, especially near the mines  D:

Julius

Necromorphs! Bloody Necromorphs!

With their horrible looks, incredible skills and many ways to kill you, their jump scares and HORRIBLE timing, they're so tough and so resilient! I bucking hate Necromorphs! >:O

It would seem to me that Dead Space 3 is the hardest Dead Space yet... And that's coming from somepony who got every achievement for the other two games... Even beating Hard Core mode. :I

I'm having lots of trouble killing them. Hard Core won't be as easy this time around...
Purr~

Blues-Music

Well I found it pretty easy  :I . Well on my second try because at the beginning I heard "Also don't skip the crafting room." So naturally I skip the crafting room.

On my second time around which happened early because I rage quit for the same reasons you put in your post I tried crafting a bit , and it turns out some of the guns you can craft are perfect for different situations with the Necromorphs.

Julius

What difficulty? I went and picked Impossible straight away. X3

The crafting in this game is beautiful...

Even with the small amount of resources I've had available so far, I've been able to create wicked weapons.

Right now I'm using a Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter/Electric... I forgot what it's called and a Carbine Rifle/Force Gun!

And I keep thinking of ways to make new weapons... ovO
Purr~

FeinSukanku

JinxTheZebra

ugh dreamy Rainbow and super filly adventures secret ending T_T

Book Smarts

FlameandIce

The banshees from American Mcgee's Alice
Kusabi and Sae from Fatal Frame 2:Crimson Butterfly
My heaven (the theme of the final boss in Silent Hill)

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Book Smarts

Okay, so I'm playing Darksiders, there are some semi creepy enemies, but nothing got me more scared than giant worms  :'( .

Laebenal

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 11, 13:55:37
Okay, so I'm playing Darksiders, there are some semi creepy enemies, but nothing got me more scared than giant worms  :'( .

Those worms aren't scary just annoying because you can't kill them without Ruin. (no offense, different people are scared of different kind of things)
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Dark Hooves

the desolate wasteland and loss of life caused by constant fighting between warring factions  D:

AC Last Raven, AC4, AC4A
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up