Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

New 3D Mario upcoming, and a new very promising Mario Kart title along with a new Super Smash Bros. game!

Click on a screenshot for a trailer...

Shadow Mare

Is the 3D World gonna have online co-op?

Jenzy

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 12, 08:14:05
Is the 3D World gonna have online co-op?

I'm not sure. If it does, that would be amazing!

Dark Moon had Wireless and Online Co-op, so why not 3D World?

I would very much look forward to that.

I'm still most excited for Mario Kart 8 out of the new Mario for Wii U.

ArtVeigar

Oh man, this games look neat... Sadly I probably won't be playing them anytime soon, as I'll get a PS4 before... But how I wish to play this new Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and the new Donkey Kong Country...

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I love the 3d titles more then the current 2d. The 2d series is still fun but I have very little drive to get every little doodad in every level. I love the RPGs. Partners In Time and Sticker Star are my least favorite but still pretty good. I think Thousand Year Door is the best. It's also a contender for my favorite game.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

KoalaLover99

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Peach does something? Rather than just being a trophy? O:

ArtVeigar

Yeah, if Peach is a playable character, what is the game plot? o.O

Julius

Bowser can still attempt to do something evil to whatever Kingdom he desires... Peach doesn't just sit there... She even had her own game... :I
Purr~

ArtVeigar

Or they have to rescue Daisy this time! lol

I know Mario can have other plots, but "Rescuing Peach" is so mainstrem it became a tradition :P

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

They have to collect the Dragonballs before Bowser wishes for immortality.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Itty Bit

2013 Jun 19, 15:09:56 #130 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 20, 00:29:58 by Itty Bit
I've been having fun with the Miiverse function on New Super Mario Bros U.
On every level I find appealing I made a little sketch for it C:
Here's one example I did

Blues-Music

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 12, 11:18:18
Oh man, this games look neat... Sadly I probably won't be playing them anytime soon, as I'll get a PS4 before... But how I wish to play this new Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and the new Donkey Kong Country...
I really suggest getting the wii u instead. It currently announced better games , and is already released. It's even cheaper.

I understand if you still want the PS4 though.

This is actually too good. Everytime the wii u does something the first thing I think about is the miiverse function. Mario bros u has the balloon function , and windwaker HD will have the tingles potion function.

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 19, 15:32:09
Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jun 12, 11:18:18
I really suggest getting the wii u instead. It currently announced better games , and is already released. It's even cheaper.

I understand if you still want the PS4 though.

I don't know how much the PS4 will cost here, but if they sell it by the price they are saying they will, it will actually be cheaper... That's why I doubt they will be able to do it. And as I don't work and my brother will pay for most of it, I really doubt he would get the Wii U instead.

Shadow Mare

Blues-Music

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 19, 15:50:18
PS4 would cost 400.
Wii u costs 300.

Also I'd just like to say:
Luigi Luigi Luigi...Luigi Luigi
Thank you.

Shadow Mare

ArtVeigar

That's in US... Brazil put taxes in everything, so Wii U here costs about US$500~600. Sony said they would try to bring PS4 at the true price of US$400, but I really doubt they will be able to do so...

Jenzy

Just released! August 11th, 2013 (North America)

There is a Demo available in the Nintendo eShop~

TrueCianide

I cannot wait to get Dream Team, mainly because Bowser's Inside Story was my all-time favorite video game.

Shadow Mare

FINALLY! A Mario game that doesn't suck.

Go Up