RuneScape (oh yes I did)

Started by Link, 2012 May 22, 20:12:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

been a long time sense i have played that game... MAAN a long time... i have a lvl 104 or something... lol his name was Managiga

PrincessButton

I USED to play it all the time. I go on every once and a while, I'll probably start playing it again this summer since I will have so much free time..  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Link

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 04, 04:39:14
I USED to play it all the time. I go on every once and a while, I'll probably start playing it again this summer since I will have so much free time..  ovO

Yes! RuneGrinders unite!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 04, 09:21:36

Yes! RuneGrinders unite!

Well normal skilling will remain grind, but combat will be more interactive soon!
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Link

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 09, 02:53:18
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 04, 09:21:36

Yes! RuneGrinders unite!

Well normal skilling will remain grind, but combat will be more interactive soon!

Thank goodness... :I
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ryo_D_Disk

oh dear celestia so much has changed what happened to you runescape what ever it is i like it ovO

hyper drive [HD]

i use to have one then i was hacked. i had a lvl 121 archer lv 102 strength and 137 minning

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 09, 14:01:51
i use to have one then i was hacked. i had a lvl 121 archer lv 102 strength and 137 minning

Lol fail, can't have 121 range, 102 strength and 137 mining. Limit's 99.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 09, 15:14:13

they have changed the limit now is 212

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 09, 16:08:22
Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jun 09, 15:14:13

they have changed the limit now is 212

Nope, the max skill lv is still 99, save for dungeoneering which is different then the norm, and the max combat lv went from 126 to 138 with the introduction of summoning in '08.

hyper drive [HD]

really hmm are you sure cause my friend at school. his brother gad a lvl 102 and it was hacked we were talking about that. well anyway

mine was hacked DD:

CyanideInsanity

2012 Jun 09, 17:02:26 #31 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 17:05:01 by CyanideInsanity
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 09, 16:41:00
really hmm are you sure cause my friend at school. his brother gad a lvl 102 and it was hacked we were talking about that. well anyway

mine was hacked DD:

My forum sig is my RS account. And I've been actively playing this game for years.

And about you're friend's account being 102, that was probably the combat lv. Stinks to hear you got hacked. Its happened to me before, I've also been lured in to the wilderness an killed for my stuff.

I should mention while we're on the subject, with the combat overhaul their doing the combat lv may be increased. The account a jagex mod was using in the video  showing the update was lv 139, but that could just be their ability to modify skills and whatnot at will.

hyper drive [HD]

yes that is yes muffins yes

lurk852

I didn't play RS for long, but I have some fond memories of when I did play it. For example, the first time I started playing (at least six years ago, btw) I was killing a cow, and a level 50-ish dude in fancy-looking armor ran up to me. He stood there for a long time. I figured he was typing something really long, so I killed the cow and then waited for him to say whatever he was going to say.

Then: "newb!!!!!!!!!!!! f u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was my first introduction to the wonderful world of MMO communities. lol
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Sea Foam

Funny story 'bout that game Runescape.

I first learned about it back in 2004 I believe, when my 4th grade teacher showed the game to the class. He even took time out of class to play the game, and he encouraged us all to play it as well. So I played it, etc. etc.

One day I actually found him in the wilderness and.... I kill him, take his stuff, and type: LOL NOOB (I was young give me a break)  So yes, I killed my teacher; how many of you can say that?

But the best part was when I came into school the next day; he comes up to me, gives me an angry scowl, and hands me an F scribbled on a piece of paper.

Needless to say, this is one of the highlights of my life.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Jun 10, 00:38:48
Spoiler: show
Funny story 'bout that game Runescape.

I first learned about it back in 2004 I believe, when my 4th grade teacher showed the game to the class. He even took time out of class to play the game, and he encouraged us all to play it as well. So I played it, etc. etc.

One day I actually found him in the wilderness and.... I kill him, take his stuff, and type: LOL NOOB (I was young give me a break)  So yes, I killed my teacher; how many of you can say that?

But the best part was when I came into school the next day; he comes up to me, gives me an angry scowl, and hands me an F scribbled on a piece of paper.

Needless to say, this is one of the highlights of my life.

I found it in  '04 in school in 4th grade as well. Couldn't figure anything out and ignored it soon after. Though I started playing 1½ years later.

Secret

2012 Jun 10, 08:03:25 #36 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 10:43:22 by Secret
Combat remake looks... interesting to say the least...

I'd probably consider having another go if it turns out alright when I get some free time.

I've still got a couple of accounts with decent banks (edit: infact what is considered a 'decent bank' these days?) ready incase:

Haven't played in quite a while now though, so I'd have to find out about all the new stuff added in the past year and a half or so if I go on again. >.<

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Secret on 2012 Jun 10, 08:03:25
Combat remake looks... interesting to say the least...

I'd probably consider having another go if it turns out alright when I get some free time.

I've still got a couple of accounts with decent banks (edit: infact what is considered a 'decent bank' these days?) ready incase:

Haven't played in quite a while now though, so I'd have to find out about all the new stuff added in the past year and a half or so if I go on again. >.<

Not exactly sure what would be considered good, but 10-25mil maybe? For elitists though, it would be over 1bil or so for the best armour...

And if anyone else is interested I've got unlimited access to the combat update beta, so if you want I could probably make a few videos showcasing it when they launch the beta.

Secret

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 10, 15:33:45
Not exactly sure what would be considered good, but 10-25mil maybe? For elitists though, it would be over 1bil or so for the best armour...

Oh is that it? I was expecting it to be much higher.

I'm guessing everything has dropped considerably then, also just found out I've lost around 50m on each of my AGS's while I've not been playing lol (haven't checked anything else yet).

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 10, 15:33:45And if anyone else is interested I've got unlimited access to the combat update beta, so if you want I could probably make a few videos showcasing it when they launch the beta.

Please do, I'm really interested to see how it plays out, although it could make my turmoil rune pure useless.

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Secret on 2012 Jun 10, 16:34:13
Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 10, 15:33:45

Oh is that it? I was expecting it to be much higher.

I'm guessing everything has dropped considerably then, also just found out I've lost around 50m on each of my AGS's while I've not been playing lol (haven't checked anything else yet).

Well thats from the point of view from a 'poor' player. low priced drops for life! Though I've been getting better drops recently.

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2012 Jun 10, 15:33:45And if anyone else is interested I've got unlimited access to the combat update beta, so if you want I could probably make a few videos showcasing it when they launch the beta.

Quote from: Secret on 2012 Jun 10, 16:34:13
Please do, I'm really interested to see how it plays out, although it could make my turmoil rune pure useless.

Well then, I'll try my best to show what I can.

Go Up