RuneScape (oh yes I did)

Started by Link, 2012 May 22, 20:12:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Blitz

Started playing in 2004.  I loved that game  <3

I loved playing in the glory days of 2006 and 2007  ^-^

I despise the "Newscape".  DD: The economy is worthless, the combat triangle is desecrated, and the overall feel of the game is not the same.   D:

I miss the good ol' days.

impeccably*

Link

Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2013 Aug 11, 19:04:30
While I haven't played it properly since before the graphics upgrades, the last time I played it at all was during that free weekend of membership. Basically, it show me just what they keep away from free players. Did it encourage me to play more and pay? No, it certainly did not. In fact, I think this was the reason I stopped playing, I was sick of all the good stuff being for members only.

To be fair on this new game they call Runescape (which isn't a thing like the game I remember), I've played a lot of MMO's, and none that I've seen so far have as much free content as Runescape, especially in terms of game hours. The only one that comes close is LOTRO.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Mr Nutt

Quote from: Link on 2013 Aug 11, 23:24:37
Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2013 Aug 11, 19:04:30
While I haven't played it properly since before the graphics upgrades, the last time I played it at all was during that free weekend of membership. Basically, it show me just what they keep away from free players. Did it encourage me to play more and pay? No, it certainly did not. In fact, I think this was the reason I stopped playing, I was sick of all the good stuff being for members only.

To be fair on this new game they call Runescape (which isn't a thing like the game I remember), I've played a lot of MMO's, and none that I've seen so far have as much free content as Runescape, especially in terms of game hours. The only one that comes close is LOTRO.

I don't know, when I played FlyFF, that had quite a lot of free content. All of the paid content was just items you got with with paid currency you can live without. Plus as the name suggests, you could fly in that game (probably the reason I got the hang of the flying controls in this game's pre-alpha so quickly).

narwhaliagames

I used to play it but I quit after my first few days of playing it
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up