Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by RainbowDash, 2015 Feb 27, 06:13:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

I just got the EX Poise.
(Dah'ren Moran, Sword and shield.)
So I'm using a lot of sword and shield stuff now because all my other gear is really lame.
I want some decent other gear, but it all is sooooo hard to get, in order to be good enough to get it I need the gear I'm trying to get! lol

That...or the stuff is ugly as Diamond Tiara's flank. =P

RainbowDash

Great Swords are one of mah favourite weapons in the mh series. Currently I'm so pumped for x cross to come out. EEEEEEEEHHHHH

Sweet Brew

Hey, where does a HR2 derpling find 2 Novacrystals? I looked around at what other people said and they all just say these really vague answers...
I need them to finish my Sergios set! DD:

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Sep 12, 02:06:16
Hey, where does a HR2 derpling find 2 Novacrystals? I looked around at what other people said and they all just say these really vague answers...
I need them to finish my Sergios set! DD:

Is Hunter Rank 2 still at Low level quests? They're at High level minimum, and you have around 10-20% chance of mining it in most areas.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

2015 Sep 12, 08:48:01 #364 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 13, 00:51:17 by Sweet Brew
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 12, 04:55:42
Is Hunter Rank 2 still at Low level quests? They're at High level minimum, and you have around 10-20% chance of mining it in most areas.
I totally derped there, I'm HR4. lol Sorry.
But I found where to find them, still need to get TO them though...lol
Thanks regardless. :]

Post Merge

So, I got the full Seregios armor set...
You know how it has that LeapDodge boost so you fly muuuch farther and so you can do it whenever?

Well, I was trying to find a Azure Rathalos in the Volcanic hollow...
I'm in area 8 on top of that plateau and I leap off it...it's also a downward hill...

I basically flew down half of the area like Nacho Libre at the end of the movie!
EAGLE POWERS! COME TO ME!

Go Up