Legends of Equestria - Pre-Alpha Update [August 2012]

Started by SweBow, 2012 Aug 16, 13:33:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JDBrony25

I have a problem. I can't pull up my audio or video settings for some reason. When I try to it just shows a blank scroll. Is there a way to fix it?

the dark gods

Quote from: Shorjok on 2012 Sep 30, 12:27:14
Looks awesome, though I once got stuck in a staircase in Canterlot Market and couldn't get out. I ended up having to delete my character and start all over. I think there should be a /respawn command, or some way of respawning in ponyville or something. DD:

I feel your pain. I was exploring the EverFree and ran off a small hill, now I'm trapped in a grey void with only the moon sight.
thank you Sky Sketch

TW_Sparkle

2012 Oct 01, 09:43:39 #222 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 01, 09:54:38 by TW_Sparkle
I can't come into game, writes there is no access, why? :I

SweBow

Quote from: TW_Sparkle on 2012 Oct 01, 09:43:39
I can't come into game, writes there is no access, why? :I

Stress Test is over. We have closed the game access now.

LostSanity

You guys really should do something like this again...

I feel like it was REALLY successful.

But... I suppose that's just IMO...

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Shadowghost

:3 This is the only MLP game that will be worth life !
I am so glad i came across this ..  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

it was fun :]  Thank you for the stress test ^-^  Now, to wait for alpha and beta.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Midnight Wave

So what happened that the game is telling me that I have "no game acess", when I was just playing it 2 days ago.
"Sometimes we all just need to be shown a bit of kindness" - Fluttershy
"You always get what you give" - The New Radicals
"The only obstacle in the way of my learning is my education" - Albert Einstein
"Isn't it great to be different" - Derpy Hooves

Night Pony

Quote from: Midnight Wave on 2012 Oct 02, 03:19:45
So what happened that the game is telling me that I have "no game acess", when I was just playing it 2 days ago.

The game was opened to the public only for two days.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Midnight Wave on 2012 Oct 02, 03:19:45
pre-alpha stress testing closed yesterday.  Sorry about that.  Game won't be available until about a year or so from now, maybe more.  In the meantime, I hope you can still stick around on the forums ^-^
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Lousiem

stress test is over and i cant play the game. will they release the game again? if the will whenever will they release this amazing game!? i miss it so much :(  D:
I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

Lousiem

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Aug 16, 13:48:09
So...fireballs....I have a feeling that when the game comes out we will see A LOT of fires in equestria X3

hey there! i saw you in the game when i playe for the last time! do you know when the beta is realised? i cant play and it is <SHAME ON YOU!>
I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Lousiem on 2012 Oct 02, 10:31:39
hey there! i saw you in the game when i playe for the last time! do you know when the beta is realised? i cant play and it is <SHAME ON YOU!>

I guess you'll have to be as patient as all of us. The devs are probably making LoE in their spare time. That said you never know how much time you'll be able to invest in such a project in the future. And so they can't estimate how much time it will take to get to alpha / beta / 1.0 right now. Also they're developing this game and giving it away for free, so we really should be glad they do so and give them the time they need to make a great game.

For those impatient ponies: Season 3 will come up next month, so look forward to that... :D

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

LostSanity

I think the team should do something like this again. You know... the stress test?

It was really fun the first time and it would be just as fun the next time. IMO obviously.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

ChocolateRain

If they do, count me in... On the other hand that moderation and keeping the servers up and running takes away development time... Why must there always be some kind of tradeoff...?!?!?

deviantArt

Tekner

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 02, 12:45:54
If they do, count me in... On the other hand that moderation and keeping the servers up and running takes away development time... Why must there always be some kind of tradeoff...?!?!?
This is why we have moderators to do just that. Even so, we did this while most of us were at Canterlot Gardens, so we wouldn't have done much development anyway. I ended up doing most of the moderation :I, though that's also because I have yet to make my commands very usable by anyone but me, heh.

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Oct 02, 15:37:59
This is why we have moderators to do just that. Even so, we did this while most of us were at Canterlot Gardens, so we wouldn't have done much development anyway. I ended up doing most of the moderation :I, though that's also because I have yet to make my commands very usable by anyone but me, heh.

That's good to hear. You seem to have a good crew with ponies for every job. :D

deviantArt

Tekner

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 02, 15:56:49
The best!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Oct 02, 16:05:37
Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 02, 15:56:49
The best!
speaking of which, how was moderating the Luna server during that 9gag raid? x3

Tekner

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 02, 17:28:52
speaking of which, how was moderating the Luna server during that 9gag raid? x3
It would have been amazing if my kick command was actually working. I ended up just muting them all, which is per account, so it worked fine. Later on SweBow came in after warning them on their turf already, and renamed them all to "Justin Bieber fans." They left soooo quickly lol.

Go Up