Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner-Boy

The fact that I'm allergic to vacations. Every time I go on vacation, I get some sort of illness. The last vacation I went on was at Ocean City. I got an inner ear infection.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 22, 20:01:54
When the inside of my ear itches. I don't wanna scratch in there, man. DD:

When the inside of my nose itches. Not something that can be easily dealt with in public...

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 22, 20:08:40
The fact that I'm allergic to vacations. Every time I go on vacation, I get some sort of illness. The last vacation I went on was at Ocean City. I got an inner ear infection.

Eesh. My dad had one of those once and he was stuck in bed for most of a week.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Zaner-Boy

Yeah, I had that for the entirety of the vacation.

Book Smarts

I can't play ezreal to save my life in League of Legends

Chishio Kunrin

My mom doesn't like anime and doesn't understand my love of ponies. Whenever I'm watching either of those and I hear her enter the room, I pause and get my guard up as if it's... something else.. and I make small talk to mask the fact that I only paused it because of her.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Bon Bon

When I get a wedgie in public... people give me weird looks. Haven't they ever got any?
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Zygrograxgra

Competitive Multiplayer.
I don't know why, I just cannot stand the concept of it, and find every single time it has ever been done to be horridly unbalanced unless the game is literally nothing but PvP
Even then I still hate it beyond all belief.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 22, 22:08:02
When I get a wedgie in public... people give me weird looks. Haven't they ever got any?
^^^^^^

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 22, 18:10:13
whenever I get insect bites >.<

I was outside talking to my mum for 20 minutes, and I got 4 new bug bites all over my legs.  >:/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Sea Foam

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Zygrograxgra

When I'm trying to be working really hard on something on google docs and I look up a little.
"This document was last modified two days ago"

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Oh god I get that almost every day on my way to school!

And they all stare at me and Im like "meh" but what Im thinking is: 'What're you looking at (insert insult here), You've cheated on your boy-friend and all I did is get a wedgie' but they seem to know what I'm thinking and glare at me :I
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

PrincessButton

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 22, 23:55:45

Oh god I get that almost every day on my way to school!

And they all stare at me and Im like "meh" but what Im thinking is: 'What're you looking at (insert insult here), You've cheated on your boy-friend and all I did is get a wedgie' but they seem to know what I'm thinking and glare at me :I
Bahahahaha. I just get annoyed by the wedgie, I don't really care about people staring.  ovO They are just jealous because I'm touching my buttflank.  0:)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

ponies really seem to be affected by that, eh? :]

I get annoyed by combinations of humidity and heat >.<
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

AAA13

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 23, 00:12:24
ponies really seem to be affected by that, eh? :]

I get annoyed by combinations of humidity and heat >.<

Huh? o.O You mean like when theres a heat mist or something?
[move][/move]

The Wandering Magus

you know how when it's hot, you often sweat, and then you can get cooled down when your sweat evaporates?  Imagine if the air was that hot, but humid enough that the sweat did NOTHING and everything's all icky and sticky and you feel like you're in a sauna in the middle of summer... forever! >.<

Chishio Kunrin

When people say/post stuff like this:
"My son doesn't like the curses you say in a lot of your videos... It frightens him, and it shouldn't be on a children's channel on Youtube. Can you please stop cursing in your videos and delete all of your videos that have any curses in them. Just do it for my son. And if you don't listen to me, I'll delete these videos off of Youtube by force. Believe me I can."

Someone commented that on a Yogscast video. I don't know where she got the idea that they're a "children's channel" because they're not. And they're not going to delete all their videos that have cusswords in them because that's almost all of their videos.

I guess this mostly connects to how annoyed I get with mothers who try to bully something that's not intended for kids into changing to suit their kids. Lady, if you don't want your child watching something not meant for children, then don't let him/her.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Firey

I hate it when you make a mistake in a post then somepony else fixes it for you then another random pony says;
"haha! Fixed another mistake! Hi-five!" which basically then leaves me very embarrassed.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

AAA13

When My mother goes to talk to me and says my brothers name instead. >:(
[move][/move]

Firey

I hate it when you make a thread about your youtube channel but nopony subscribes, likes your videos or even bother to look at your channel.  :c
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up