Forum Team Page

Started by Elphyda, 2014 Oct 26, 03:28:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

Hello.  I was looking through the forum from complete boredom, and came across the "Team Biography" category.  This made me think for a moment, and after a little searching I noticed that the forums do not have an actual "Team Page".  For those who don't know, a Team Page is essentially like the member search page, but it only shows people of certain ranks; such as Administrator, Moderator, Programmer, Public Relations, so on and so forth.

It lightly bothers me that there is not a page for the entire team, as I noticed one of the biographies in the category, by the user "Kit", does not even exist.  Tekner also is no longer a programmer, but simply a moderator.  I also have seen around an "X group Lead" rank; essentially being the leader of the set group of workers for Legends of Equestria.  Is there only a Concept Art leader?  According to the Team Biographies category, that seems to be so.

Ultimately, for those who don't feel like reading the first two paragraphs, I'm suggesting for there to be a Forum Team page; a page that shows every staff member of LoE.  It's not really difficult at all to make - should only take a basic website developer around fifteen minutes if (s)he's multitasking.  I apologize if the request seems like I'm whining, but it's just ultimately a little pet peeve of mine.  I'm also sure that at least some of the other members here would like to know the full list of dictators staff members on these here boards.

Thank you for reading.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Elphyda

2014 Oct 26, 03:43:27 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 03:56:36 by chisoka
...Yes, like that.  I forgot this wasn't exclusively a forum.  I think I have been on that page.... once?  Maybe?  Anyway, thank you for showing me that.

Edit:  Actually, no.  It looks fairly outdated.  Ellowee is not marked under Public relations at all...

Edit 2:  What I was talking about essentially looks like this (I'm using a screenshot from my forum):

Edit 3:  Yes, it looks like the forum page here.  What I'm getting at is that it links to the actual members page and just grabs the ones marked to be visible on a staff page.

Pipkin

The team page gets updated once in a while.  It is sort of up to date, but yes not completely.  The web developers I believe update that section, but they are usually busy in other areas of the site.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=id_group;start=0;desc

You can see the list of team members this way as well

Elphyda

It seems a bit... unprofessional... but I won't argue it.  Thank you for answering my question.

Pipkin

I just looked over the team page and it looks like it is up to date, except for MAYBE one or two members.  I should have looked before I made my post earlier...oops  X3

Elphyda

Well, your post is more updated that that team board.  I'm honestly going to check the link you supplied rather than the actual team page for more reliable resource.

Night Pony

Plus Ellowee is a mascot and not a real person.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Elphyda

Mizuki

Quote from: chisoka on 2014 Oct 27, 03:54:14
...What.

It's true, she's our mascot! Of course our admins have access to the Ellowee account (notice how Ellowee sounds a lot like L.O.E?) but she isn't an actual person X3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

HerpyDooves

I kinda wish she was a real person lol

Elphyda

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Oct 27, 20:16:27
...What.

It's true, she's our mascot! Of course our admins have access to the Ellowee account (notice how Ellowee sounds a lot like L.O.E?) but she isn't an actual person X3

Well, I knew she sounded a lot like LOE, but I thought it was just an administrator who was using word play.

...That caught me off guard, honestly.

Little Star

Quote from: chisoka on 2014 Oct 28, 15:20:18
...What.

Well, I knew she sounded a lot like LOE, but I thought it was just an administrator who was using word play.

.... I should make an Ellowee cosplay.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Oct 29, 08:09:07
Quote from: chisoka on 2014 Oct 28, 15:20:18
...What.

.... I should make an Ellowee cosplay.

lol that would be so awesome.

Pipkin

Ok we're getting a bit off topic.  I believe the question was anwsered so i'll lock this up.

Any questions PM me, thanks

Go Up