Monster Hunter: Double Cross

Started by Sweet Brew, 2017 Feb 18, 01:37:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

Monster Hunter: Generations was awesome, so Capcom is making it double awesome.
So far it's only scheduled for Japan, but hopes are looking high for a Western release. (I assume the name will be Monster Hunter: Generations Ultimate)

So far we have....

- 2 new hunting styles for hunters
- Prowler hunting styles + an exclusive prowler hunting style
- New hunting art for every weapon
- A few new game mechanics
- The addition of G-rank
- New and returning old monsters
- New(Maybe new) and returning old zones
- 50 CC's of awesome

Who's hyped?! :3

Chromastone64

I just hope we get a bit more story this time. While X was the best game mechanically IMO, I felt they relied TOO much on that. Seriously, those monster introductions were just embarrassing. Still had a ton of fun with it, just not as much as 4U.
Honestly, though, I'm still getting because of that flagship monster. Freakin' JET WINGS. And then there was whatever the heck that huge freaking MECH was.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2017 Feb 19, 15:14:59
I just hope we get a bit more story this time. While X was the best game mechanically IMO, I felt they relied TOO much on that. Seriously, those monster introductions were just embarrassing. Still had a ton of fun with it, just not as much as 4U.
Honestly, though, I'm still getting because of that flagship monster. Freakin' JET WINGS. And then there was whatever the heck that huge freaking MECH was.
I've followed the Monster Hunter series a while, most games have the story of MH:Gen, MH4U was the only one with an actual story, so to be honest I'm not expecting it to have one. lol
But we can always hope. :P

Also, the "Silver winged meteor" as people are calling it looks down right amazing!
And what do you mean by "Mech"? I haven't seen anything like that.
Any links?

Chromastone64

2017 Feb 20, 16:37:45 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 20, 16:39:45 by Chromastone64

Edit: Apparently, that mech thing at the end is called the "Equal Dragon".
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2017 Feb 20, 16:37:45
Edit: Apparently, that mech thing at the end is called the "Equal Dragon".
I know it very well... If they finally added the Equal Dragon Weapon I'mma poop my pants.
(Though that's just the Japanese to English translation, they're bound to give it a new name, which is good... "Equal Dragon weapon" sounds kinda silly! lol)

Go Up