House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Nov 19, 22:56:47Red on my face...?

Could be purple if blue and red mix. If red pony it would be invisible.

Wait did I hit my face on something?

"Well, I kind of hit you." Blue said. "Sorry. You just weren't waking up otherwise."
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

So you decided to slap me hard enough to leave me a mark? Was I THAT knocked out? I don't feel it anywhere but probably later in the day. Guess I should thank you and Marble. I'll see my mark later to see how bad it looks. Right now lets all eat. Where's everyone? In the kitchen?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

"honestly i.m not sure where everyone else but listen to me don't ever let anyone hit you where it's a mare or stallion they all should be treated equally if they punch me for example I would definitely hit them back"
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

( @Misty Fly Ummm... What? I just slapped him to wake him up. I do that all the time.)
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

(not you whoever knocked him out)
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

(Well... still, hitting someone back is not really the answer.)  X3
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game let out a little noise as he wiggled back into a spot behind Scarlet, indicating that he wanted something but he wasn't able to really indicate what it was he wanted.

Peace Keeper

*Apparently I was fainted by a rush of air lol guess in a Looney Toon fashion just running fast enough would spin them and make them unconscious

---------------------------

Hit back? I dont remember anyone hitting me even before i knocked out of nowhere. I don't feel pain either, except for a small sting on my face that you gave me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Peace Keeper

2017 Dec 07, 15:25:38 #630 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 07, 15:27:30 by Peace Keeper
*-Here. Just waiting on a response or I could head to the kitchen while calling on remaining others x3.

----------------------

Well... It'll go away soon. Well Ima go eat. Gonna come Blue? How bout you Scarlet? And Game?

ScarletInk

Yeah, I'm coming! Game, you too? *she asks, patting the wolf's side*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepaw

Game flinched slightly as his side was patted, still hurting a bit from the fall, but followed anyway. Dropping off the side of the couch and landing on his stomach with a heavy thud, taking a little time to get going as his pain dissipated. 

Once he was able to get going, the pudgy wolf followed the book reading pony into the kitchen.

_BlazingInfinity

2017 Dec 08, 15:07:13 #633 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 08, 17:34:50 by _BlazingInfinity
Blue had quickly whipped up (Game's favorite food) on a whim of creativity. He got Game's bowl out of the cupboard and put the food into it. He placed it at Game's feet.

"Here you go lil buddy!" he said, patting Game on the head. @Gamepaw

(I just realized that we are still on day 1. I'm pretty sure we are.)

Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

''wait i,m a come with you...peace'' *she looks back* ''yea i,m coming aswell''
Magic...

Gamepaw

(Could call this Supper or Dinner and say we go sleeps after this, if everyone wishes to skip to the next day.)

Game lazily devoured the food he was given, his pained side causing him to lack the vigour he would normally eat with.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet sits down at the table, taking a look at Game to make sure he's okay before serving herself.*

If Game isn't better by tomorrow, we should really consider taking him to the vet... *she mumbles, then straightens up* Oh, by the way, to warn you all, tomorrow I have work and I will go out pretty early, so don't worry if you don't see me around.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

2017 Dec 08, 23:13:35 #637 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 08, 23:15:11 by _BlazingInfinity
(So should we assign a chef or anything like that? Blue knows how to cook well, so I could take up that position if need be. Also, no I think we should have a little bit of free time before bed.)

Blue levitated his bowl of rice and gravy over to the table with him and sat next to Scarlet.

"Sounds cool Scarlet." he replied.

(So, should we post what happens on our little escapades tomorrow, outside of the house, or what?)
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

(Could talk about it over dinner, then go up to bed then skip to the next day.)

_BlazingInfinity

(Sounds like a plan!  ^-^ )
Toast is amazing.

Go Up