Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ElectricAura

2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 10:21:12 by ElectricAura
I had an idea for a new roleplay topic and thought I'd share. What would your OC do in college, what would they be like? My idea is simple, you use an OC, or as many as you want, and go to Canterlot University as a student. This wouldn't include class time, (unless you want that) it would be all about the shenanigans that occurred outside class, such as in the dorms, or on the quad. I hope somepony likes this idea as much as I do!  <3

Post Merge

OOC: If somepony wants to start this, go ahead! I won't post on this until sometime tomorrow.  <3
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

waaaaaaah

(This sounds like a perfect way to start developing my second oc! ^-^)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

//What kind of college/university is Canterlot University? Is it a Modern college (A.K.A Real life college) or more of a fantasy college (A.K.A. Post-Hogwarts education?)

LunarDusk

//This seems interesting but, with the number out of character pots so far there should be a OOC page of the rp   ovO
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Grizzly

(( with Aura's blessing, making the opening post: Let the game begin~ X3 ))

Sun slowly rose from behind the horizon, switching with the moon, the day slowly waking up and the night leaving to rest. Under the morning rays of the sun ponies awoke as well, some were up for some time now and witnessed the magnificent dance on the sky, and some of those didn't pay much attention to it.

Among the ones that didn't care much was a young unicorn stallion with white fur, a silver mane and tail. Accompanying the young stallion was an elderly earth pony stallion with dark colors, elegantly dressed in a tuxedo. The young one sighed. "Tell me again why you wanted to go with me, Alex?" He questioned wit ha hint of frustration in his voice. The elderly stallion only chuckled. "Its a tradition, young master, it is your first day, you have to be accompanied by an adult." Alex answered, causing more frustration to the young one. "Stop calling me that! I'm Silver, plain old Silver Wish, no master." He growled ever so slightly as the two reached the gates of the Canterlot University. "Ok, i can handle it from here. Go already, you have my sister to take care of." Silver said, still slightly annoyed. Alex chuckled again and was off.

Silver sighed and stepped in, quickly finding the class he was to attend for that moment, and getting through it. And now, he stood before the classroom, with about 40 minutes of free time until the next one, he decided to walk in the park.

(( there, hope its at least a little good. [and i hope this isn't overkill, kinda got carried away X3] ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ElectricAura

2014 Oct 26, 10:24:26 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 10:32:10 by ElectricAura
OOC: WOOT! Great job, and thanks. *Various party sounds*

*In the park of Canterlot University, Electric Aura sat with her best friend, Light Wings. The two were best friends and had met in flight school when they were just fillies. Aura was a violet mare, with a medium blue mane that had an orange stripe down the middle, and her eyes were Fuchsia. Wings was a grey mare, who had a blue mane with aqua highlights, her eyes were an intense amber.*

"So Wings, see any stallions you like?" *Aura asked with a smirk on her face.*

"Shut up!" Wings playfully punched Aura with a hoof.

"Hey! Watch the wubs!" Aura pointed to her large headphones around her neck.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

(there's no kill like overkill :3)

Sketch Art landed at the front gate of Canterlot University, and folded her wings. She was finally here, having been accepted after a long selection process. The tests had been grueling, but thank Faust she had passed them. Her hopes and dreams were finally to be realized.

There was still quite some time left until classes started, and there weren't many ponies around. She decided to practice a little dancing in the park; hopefully everypony would be too busy getting to their classes for them to notice her.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

"Aura, who else do you think'll be her we know, if anypony?" Wings asked thoughtfully.

"I don't know, I'm just glad to have some freedom for once, lighten up, think about all the stunts you can do now without parents around to tell you no!" *Aura slipped the headphones over her ears and turned up the volume.*

*Wings face lit up, all the stunts she could never do with her parents around, she could do now.*
Electric Aura <3

Grizzly

Silver looked around, seeing many ponies, the dancing mare, the two chatting mares and others that seemed to just sit in the background. He sighed and walked to a bench and sat down. Then Aura put on her headphones, and Silver smiled. "This will be good." he whispered for himself.

Somebeing

One of the others that seemed to just sit in the background was a dull grey stallion. He bore with him a grey mane with a small streak of white running down the middle. Grey fur that was obvious uncombed was on his fur. Grey pupils that showed very little soul.

But he was happy, and that was good.

Just like most of the background ponies, he sat and waited for the class bell to ring.

waaaaaaah

Sketch looked this way and that way in the park. There were two pegasi and unicorn, but that seemed to be it. She found a spot that looked like it was safe from prying eyes, then let a breath. She began to dance.
-Me

My OCs

Grizzly

(( hey somebeing, haven't seen you in a while X3 ))

ElectricAura

*While Aura sat, bobbing her head to the music, Wings began flying around campus, scouting for a location to perform her first stunt.*
Electric Aura <3

Somebeing

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Oct 26, 10:42:44
(( hey somebeing, haven't seen you in a while X3 ))

((There is but one moment per year that the RP boards get active. I will cherish every moment of it.))

The earth pony continued to look around, his face unchanged as he saw every pony else.

He could not wait any longer for class to start. All the knowledge he'll know...

ElectricAura

OOC: I will MAKE these RP boards active, this is great, I won't let it die.
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

Sketch continued to dance, moving gracefully from one place to the next.
-Me

My OCs

ElectricAura

*With Wings off scouting a stunt location, Aura laid down in the cool grass and immersed herself completely in the wubs coming from her iPon.* "One day DJ Pon-3, one day, we will meet, and we will make the greatest duo ever made." *Aura spoke to herself as she continued daydreaming.*
Electric Aura <3

waaaaaaah

(here comes the first shenanigan ovO)

Sketch, having lost herself completely to dancing, didn't notice that she had moved from her original spot. Before she knew it, she tripped over a pegasus mare listening to her music.

"Uwah!" she yelped as fell over.
-Me

My OCs

Grizzly

"Oh, she lied down." Silver let out an disappointed sigh. Then the dancing mare came, tripping over and falling on the one that lied down. Silver quickly stood up and walked up to the two. "Are you alright?" he asked with care in his voice.

ElectricAura

*Aura's eyes flew open as something hit her flank, then fell onto her.* "AHHH!!! Huh? What!?" *A little confused, and still half in her daydream, Aura wasn't totally there.* "Wha-? What the hay? Who are you, and can you please get off me?" *Aura looked at the Pegasus who had fallen on her, with an annoyed look.*
Electric Aura <3

Go Up