Make a contract with me, and become magical gir....moderators!

Started by Perry The Pony, 2014 Jul 12, 21:09:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrEmu

Forum Name: MrEmu

Skype Name: Hmmm....Yeeaaahhh...No, not public (Sent to Perry)

Age: It's in my Profile... 1011 years old. :-3 (Joking, and sent to Perry)

Experience: Umm...basically none... :s

Why would you make a good moderator?
I got a LOT of time on my hooves, I think I'd be patient enough with the little turds.
I'd say I'd at WORST let others off the hook too much...so I wouldn't be ban happy...no worries! X3

Please add anything else you would like down below:

I do have a few connection issues, so at times I might be on less in some days then others.
I do have a few problems I don't think should be public knowledge...Those'll be explained a bit in the PM I sent Perry.

Also...I'd like to add this...

Blue Shield

Forum Name: Blue Shield

Skype Name: AFBrony

Experience: I was an admin in my RuneScape clan for three months before I quit playing.

I'm fair in my dealings and strict on those who break forum rules, however, I know what lines I shouldn't cross.

Please add anything else you would like down below:

I'm pretty inviting and friendly, and do my best to be as helpful as a human being can be. I like to joke around every now and again, but I know when to cut it off and take care of business.

CrabApple

Forum Name: CrabApple

Skype Name: acidw01f

Experience: Been on the forums for 3 years, member of the 2D team, friend of most of the moderators, recovering chat box addict, and moderated on a game called FeralHeart for a month or so.

Why would you make a good moderator? I'm active on the forums, I know all of the rules, and I know how to approach people who are not following the rules without coming off as angry or standoffish. I would be able to enforce rules while at the same time trying not to provoke arguments at all costs.  I've watched the moderators doing their jobs for a while now and understand what does and does not work. And I also understand what actions to take against what rules are broken.

Please add anything else you would like down below: I can moderate during the OSWs and really any other reasonable place or time. (Eastern central time)

I don't believe I have any warnings

Not a member of any guilds/herds

I was a moderator on an old game called FeralHeart, but I don't know if that can be proven since I'm not there anymore.

I don't have a real job so I'm available very often

I can work alone or on a team
I can work under stress

I always follow the rules

I have Skype and a mic
[move=9][/move]

Perry The Pony

We are no longer accepting contracts.  All magical girl potentials please check your inbox later tonight.

To everyone else thank you for applying.

Kirru

Apparently I'm late for everything... but in case it opens again I'd still like my info to be known. I know things happen...

Forum Name: Kirru

Skype Name: Kitsirru, I think? Not sure if it goes by Username or what shows up on your contact list... If it's that... Rebecca Daly :D I do have a mic and will chit chat!

Experience: heh... heh... I helped my mum with her GM character back in the old days of Everquest... And at 4-11 years old I did pretty darn well for a Kid... GM.... Tried several times for GM in World of Warcraft... but only managed it in off servers, I've also been GS on several Shaiya Servers (Those who know the game, know the job) and an old game that kinda disappeared off the radar for no apparent reason *Gasp* Conspiracy! My favorite game of all times (so far).... Ferentus... I was |  | close to being a GM on that game when it was wrenched away from my grasp! Just google it : ) It's such a loss to MMOs...

I'm a great leader. I can easily take charge and get people to do what I ask without yelling, screaming, cursing, or anything.... Usually just takes a few puppy dog blinks  :D
I work well with others and have a great way of thinking. I'll also go head over hooves to help someone in need, while still following the rules... Yes back in the Everquest days it was common to get Rings of Invincibility from GMs but... That rarely happened... and I was greedy with my immortality back then!! Mwuahahahahaha  :/
I do work but it's overnight at Wal-Mart so I'm here all day long when the servers would probably be most used during the weekends it's open, and I've been a MLP fan since I knew what a pony was xD

I'm also striving to be a gaming graphic designer so I'll be in school for that after my husband gets out for Software development...

Anywho I understand I won't be chosen but I want my info to be there in case anything happens or more are needed. Silly Inventory time impeded my life for a bit there :o Only happens yearly though, Kinda like a bday :o
White Pegasus with a baby or robins egg blue/white mane/tail. Long, not short. and ehhh 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash :P If any would like to give a shot at donating art for me? :D :D

Beta582

I understand you are no longer accepting applications but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring for potential future reference.

Forum name: Beta582

Skype name: ryan-dybevik

Experience: I have helped manage and uphold rules and standards for clans/guilds in games including (But not limited to): Runescape, SWTOR, Call of Duty, World of Tanks (PC and 360), and Command and Conquer. I have experience with beta testing many games including (But not limited to): End of Nations (Alpha tested as well), Defiance (Alpha tested as well), Mass Effect 3, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Titanfall (PC and Xbox One), Destiny, and a few Xbox360 arcade games.

Why would you make a good moderator?: I have plenty of experience dealing with people in an online setting as well as face-to-face. I work in a restaurant as well as working as a municipal worker for my hometown. I take joy in being able to assist others even if it is something as simple as how to get to a specific area in a video game.

Princess Oliver

Forum Name: ocbaker
Skype Name: Listed in Team Chat under "Oliver C. Baker"
Experience:

I have a proven track record with moderation, administration and customer service. I always value being fair and that means not only fair in judgement but fair in dealing with newcomers to communities and some of the repetitive things that come with that. I'm not afraid of the responsibility that comes along with the job of moderating a user base and I work hard to ensure that I work towards maintaining a positive environment for the communities I am a part of.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Go Up