Pony Conspiracy Theories

Started by paperbagthing, 2017 Aug 30, 17:48:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

paperbagthing

Have you ever wondered what was really happening underneath the so-called "TV Show" My Little Pony? Like why Pinkie Pie knows everything, or why Derpy actually changed her name to "Muffin"? How about why us Bronies love this "show" so much? What's really going on with this show...? Something tells me that Pinkie Pie works for a secret society called the Takara. The Takara's one and only goal is to attract as much attention to the show as they can, so that one day, they can use us Bronies as puppets to take over the world... The reason Pinkie Pie knows so much is because she looks at the show script that Takara makes, and sometimes she accidentally leaks some information about the show...

It also makes me think...

Why are there no inspirational cards in My Little Pony? Does the Takura have something to do with this? Am I crazy? Are you crazy? Can I have some cassette tapes to feed to Angel Bunn-

OOPS I'VE SAID TOO MUCH

Night Striker

2017 Aug 30, 17:59:42 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 30, 18:05:04 by Night Striker
I think somepony needs to visit Fluttershy and get some "special treatment" from her. You'll be happy and forget all about this silly nonsense. :D

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

dr.induction

next thing you know all the frogs will be bronies

paperbagthing

I'M TELLING YOU TWILIGHT SPARKLE WAS MADE OUT OF AN APPLE PIE WITH BLACK MAGIC IN RARITY'S HOUSE

THERE
IS
NO
MISTAKE

Howitzer

I must say, this thread has... no potential to make a discovery.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

pfiutek1

Quote from: monstrosity on 2017 Sep 04, 05:42:58I'M TELLING YOU TWILIGHT SPARKLE WAS MADE OUT OF AN APPLE PIE WITH BLACK MAGIC IN RARITY'S HOUSE

THERE
IS
NO
MISTAKE

you know too much. now you will vanish and no one will know you ever existed

Go Up