Recent Posts

Pages 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pony Off-Topic / Re: How did you become a brony...
Last post by MxPaint - 2022 Sep 04, 17:07:53
An old classmate introduced me to it through like science safety posters we made in class. he drew derpy and dr hooves and i asked him what the characters were. I found some rips of the show online and ive been a brony ever since! i like the show and when i found all the fan projects it really sealed the deal!
Introductions / New here!! :D
Last post by splutterguttss - 2022 Aug 25, 15:51:20
Not to get all sappy but I'm so happy I'm able to play! I got into the FiM series almost a decade ago (around 8 y/o??) at this point, and I was a hardcore fan in the prime brony years, and it's so so nostalgic to get back into it. Catching up with the series and even playing this game makes me want to cry (no help with the great music in-game ;u;)  <3

Thank y'all for making LoE available on MacOS!! XD
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Lyra Heartstrings
Pony Stark
Red Velvet
silver star
Storm Cloud
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - August 20th 2022 • show
Next Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet

Date: Friday August 26th, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM GMT
Server: Amareicas
Style: Slice of Life
Host: Toot Sweet
All ponies, old and new, welcome.

We have a group Discord. 
You can find it at https://discord.gg/mcQCnkU
General News / Re: Hallowtide is Here! Legend...
Last post by SuperSpaceMan34 - 2022 Aug 24, 00:36:01
Quote from: Mufiso on 2022 Aug 23, 11:02:27Hello, how to get those vanity items? Like this years ghostlight?

There's a pony in the Crystal Empire Kingdom that sells some vanity items.
I can't remember their name, but look for 'Fashionista' under said NPC's name.
General News / Re: Hallowtide is Here! Legend...
Last post by Mufiso - 2022 Aug 23, 11:02:27
Hello, how to get those vanity items? Like this years ghostlight?
What you do is if the character is having problems in Americas, log into Europonia, select the character and log in from there. do a proper logout, or just type in '/logout' into the chatbox, and then you should be able to play the character again in Americas.
i have two characters, one im good and can play but the other one says "Already playing! " but im not playing it, im on Android. idk what to do plz help!!
Pony Off-Topic / Re: Who Is Your Favorite Chara...
Last post by SuperSpaceMan34 - 2022 Aug 20, 00:00:04
I gotta be honest here, my favorite used to be Fluttershy until Derpy showed up. Since then they've been about the same.
Pony Off-Topic / Re: How did you become a brony...
Last post by SuperSpaceMan34 - 2022 Aug 19, 23:58:04
I started watching FiM some years ago before I was even 10, but I don't think I'd consider that me a brony, since I stopped for who knows how many years after a week or two(I think).

Cut forward to mid 2022 when I'm 20 and my sister starts watching FiM again and a guy I play War Thunder with is playing the Equestria At War mod for Hearts of Iron IV.
After a few weeks of this I think to myself: Y'know what.. The world needs a little more friendship. Let's go." And I start watching from Season 1. That's when I officially became a Brony. To an extent. I wasn't actively browsing MLP content until midway through the series, I believe.

And now here I am finished with Season 9, slowly making my way through the Equestria Girls movies, and making a virtual pony in LoE stand sideways on the side of a tree for whatever reasons.
Pages 1 2 3 4 ... 10