Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 12, 09:49:41
For the 2nd question, I do not think you understood

I want to join the team dévlopement as a 3D modeler and animator
But if I joined the team, I could create a guild in the game or would consider her as cheating (basically, one of the team developper cheating by creating guild because it will have more Member)
(understand? :D)

Oh, I think I understand now.

I don't think any of our 3D modelers or animators would cheat by creating a guild in the game. Even then, "creating a guild" isn't something the 3D/animation team does. I also don't think having a guild would really give you that big an advantage in the game (I don't know if it would effect your stats or anything) so...

The development team wouldn't cheat, and if they did I imagine there would be consequences.

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

abdekrim

So even though I am part of the team I can create a guild?

Sandalaia

I hope to open the server. This game is awesome!  :D

Mizuki

Quote from: abdekrim on 2015 Jun 13, 14:51:09
So even though I am part of the team I can create a guild?

I already said it depends on the department of the team T_T

Ryo_D_Disk

Ok it has come to my attention that this thread has been getting off topic as of recent

So as a full reminder as to how to apply to positions on the team Please read the first page and contact those listed for the department you intend to apply for

Any questions regarding the game, mechanics or otherwise are not to be directed into this thread.

Thank you

Ryo D Disk

shugerheart

2015 Jun 20, 14:43:44 #205 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 20, 20:44:20 by LaptopBrony
what happenes after this  becuse i dont have the game yet and i wish the survers were open so i was wondring so plz awnser this
Love peace and care even friendship <3

Pipkin

Please watch for announcements to be made for any future events and game updates.

This is the recruitment thread, please keep it on topic!

shugerheart

2015 Jun 20, 21:27:57 #207 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 20, 21:49:32 by LaptopBrony
wow thx that was a lot of help
Love peace and care even friendship <3

SoundsOfTheSky

2015 Jun 25, 00:47:29 #208 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 25, 00:59:31 by SoundsOfTheSky
Hello,
How would you (Legends of Equestria recruiting staff) like applications formatted? I sent an email as a brief intro, but I feel like it was lacking (because of poor formatting). Also, what examples are desired for systems designer (if still accepting)? because the position's expectations, as listed, seems a lot like what I do as an E.E. student. 

on a less formal and off topic note, these emoticons are adorable. (  :P  ) 

Post Merge

Please ignore my post, I just received an insightful email on the questions i had.
Thank you.  X3

DMSwift

Hey there y'all,

3D Modeler/Animator here - Are these positions still open? I've sent an email anyway with examples of my work and such, but the post is a year old so I thought I'd check!

(Also I'd like to echo SoundsOfTheSky's question about desired formatting, even if it is belatedly)

Thanks,

-Swift

Natfoth

Quote from: DMSwift on 2015 Aug 04, 03:58:32
Hey there y'all,

3D Modeler/Animator here - Are these positions still open? I've sent an email anyway with examples of my work and such, but the post is a year old so I thought I'd check!

(Also I'd like to echo SoundsOfTheSky's question about desired formatting, even if it is belatedly)

Thanks,

-Swift

Those positions are indeed still open!
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

SkelePone

I have applied, sending emails to both concept artist application desks. PAKalsha and Anyamash? I am very eager to help with the project, and am in the process of uploading numerous additional designs to my DeviantArt as part of my application portfolio.
Forgive me if I seem too business-like, but I would greatly like volunteer work with this to be placed on my resume.
Ponsona name is Steampunk

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-4ZQS9ZDGbLHfQvefqFUw

^link to my channel, expect LP content and more

PhoeniFOX

:DWill the server open for everypony?

Mizuki

Quote from: PhoeniFOX on 2015 Aug 06, 11:17:49
:DWill the server open for everypony?

This isn't the thread to ask about that. Please read the title of a thread before posting in it.

But to answer your question, yes! The servers will be open on August 14th through the 16th! We'd love to see you there ^-^ <3

dotlove

Error:

Couldn't log in: couldn't connect to host.

What I do? :(

:c :( :'( :facehoof: D: ono
=

caramba2654

Do you guys still need web developers?

EndlessNightmares

I'm an author for FIM Fiction, I wouldn't mind helping write a quest story line for the game, to bring it more up to speed with modern day MMO's. Not sure if that would be helpful, but I'd like to join the team.  :P
Needs bacon.

Jajan

It would be better if the server could open more often..... X3

Andros Hitech

Jajan

No need , you must put your password in the game forum !!
Try to connect with your identifiers forum !!! :3

Go Up