previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

Please speak in English on the forums.

LuxrayStark

le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Sandalaia

2015 Feb 10, 14:59:45 #102 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 10, 16:32:28 by PrincessButton
Oh, the servers are not open  :I, but i would like please to when open servers again. I want to see Fluffle Puff ! but on shops is not Fluffle Puff's fur. O:

Note from Moderator: Please do not spam the emotes.

Crescent Sun

Quotebut i would like please to when open servers again

Answer:
Spoiler: show

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Crimson Tail

Quote from: Thasher dash on 2015 Feb 13, 20:05:01
:luna: mhmm

It'll be a matter of months before another open server event happens again. No one knows.. yet.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Mysty Breeze

Cool! Thanks for making it Open for us again!
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

Pipkin

I know everyone is excited about the upcoming OSW but please stay on topic.  This thread is for discussing/inquiring about LoE recruitment.

Thank you :)

Lullo84

I would like to join you as a "beta tester" of the game . plese *.* I like so much my little pony show (and the "fluffle mix" you tube channel X°D), and finding this mmorpg was amazing! :D ovO lol :P

Crescent Sun

Quote from: Lullo84 on 2015 Feb 20, 17:34:00
I would like to join you as a "beta tester" of the game . plese *.* I like so much my little pony show (and the "fluffle mix" you tube channel X°D), and finding this mmorpg was amazing! :D ovO lol :P

legends of equestria is basically a closed alpha in a very early state, it means, we are all "alpha" testers when they open it... in other words, there are no "beta testers" when they are working on it, because there isn't a server online to test it.

But you are more than welcome to stay with us in the forum and wait for the next OSW.  ^-^

Update: there's a new osw online :D

killer snake

i am only 15 but i am skilled at deawing, if you need a 2-d modoler still, tell me how i can help, ill be pretty free over the summer and weekends, and ill turn 16 in june so, just let me know then :)
killer snake, the assassin

Zeronious

2015 Feb 25, 06:48:42 #111 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 25, 07:00:15 by Zeronious
Out of curiosity, does one receive a response from the POC if you are not accepted? I've seen the estimated review time is up to about 2 months but just wanted to make sure, since I came rather late to the party. I do have some questions about work ethics in both general and in the 3D animation branch (what I've applied for)

What do you all use to coordinate and consolidate your work? You just message each other, teamspeak ect?
What times do you normally get together and hold meetings?
How constrained are your deadlines and how much work is typically accomplished in specific time frames?
Though my work schedule is normally dependable, what would happen to my position/ can it effect my application if via short notice I cannot get with the team for a small period of time?

Thank you.

Ps. I find it funny and interesting the number of Corgi gifs here.
"Bullets have the right of way."

Mizuki

Quote from: Zeronious on 2015 Feb 25, 06:48:42
Out of curiosity, does one receive a response from the POC if you are not accepted? I've seen the estimated review time is up to about 2 months but just wanted to make sure, since I came rather late to the party. I do have some questions about work ethics in both general and in the 3D animation branch (what I've applied for)

What do you all use to coordinate and consolidate your work? You just message each other, teamspeak ect?
What times do you normally get together and hold meetings?
How constrained are your deadlines and how much work is typically accomplished in specific time frames?
Though my work schedule is normally dependable, what would happen to my position/ can it effect my application if via short notice I cannot get with the team for a small period of time?

Thank you.

Ps. I find it funny and interesting the number of Corgi gifs here.

You only receive a message if you've been accepted, but I'd say give it 2-3 months. Plus you can always apply again after a certain amount of time has passed. Maybe use the opportunity to bulk up your portfolio so to speak :)

I think every department does something differently, but I'm pretty sure most of us communicate on skype and use Trello to coordinate. I'm sure each department probably shows each other their works in progress in some way or another.

As for the Corgi gifs, you can thank @Perry The Pony for that one. By his command, every moderator on staff is supposed to have a Corgi in their signature. Something about unity, approachability and just plain cuteness :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

PonySunset

Quote from: Arkos on 2014 Aug 11, 07:49:12
If you need a Moderator i'm ir  :3 and i'm french so i can moderate French Word  0:)

Arkos

[move]Vas'y! inscris toi pour les français! moi aussi je suis française  X3[/move]

[move]Vas'y! register you for the French! I too am French X3[/move]
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

LuxrayStark

I'll be contend :D
je vais être contend :D

Exhero92

AmberDust

I'd really love to apply to be a concept artist or something. I'm not sure what you need exactly, but I can design NPCs and such.
I'll certainly need to work on drawing environments though. I'll do a little more research into this project before applying.

Could I see what kind of concept art/artists you have thus far?

LuxrayStark

in concept to show you talent is art you just make a YouTube channel where you déssinne you are drawing speed transition as déssinnateur Nyo

This is an example
if it does it why not you? ^^

spiritwolf98

Very good OSW! although I was trying 4 hours to get in, finally around 4:00pm(late afternoon) I got in, when will you open?  D: the next day when they where closed I almost cried  :'(
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

LuxrayStark

I can say moin once by me (I believe), but its cool to be on a Friday so I could tour tranqu'il home and a Saturday so that all the world can benefit

je peux dire au moin une fois par moi (je croie) mais sa serai cool a un vendredi pour que je puisse tournée tranqu'il chez moi et un samedi pour que tout l'monde puisse en profiter

Go Up