Legends of Equestria's Latest Update (v2021.03.01) Is Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2021 May 18, 09:05:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey again, everypony! We hope you're all doing well, wherever you are. Our team has been working to bring you yet another update, and we're ready to share some of that with you today, with version 2021.03.01 now available for download!

The first thing you might notice is that spring as, officially, sprung! The winter snow has all been cleared away thanks to the efforts of all of Check List's little helpers across Equestria, so if you missed out on chance to earn a Winter Warm-Up vest this year, you'll have to wait until next time!

This update comes with a host of bug fixes, resolving a range of issues from UI overlaps to leftover quest markers, broken teleporters to guard directions! If you've run into an issue that stopped you from going further with a quest, check our changelog to see if it's been addressed - and don't forget to report it using the system explained here if not!

That doesn't mean we haven't added any improvements, however! We've improved some of the background code that determines which room you end up in when joining a server; you should find it easier to meet up with friends now! We've also expanded our customization system for equipment, meaning it now has support for 3 color selection. You can see this in-game now with a few items, notably the Kirin costume and the Sempai Dress!

There's plenty more to boot, with a raft of new NPCs to chat with, a whole new main menu theme to enjoy, and more! Remember to check our changelog for the full details, and we hope to see you in Equestria soon!

Sparkfire Cyclone Harmony

Um what do i do so i can do slash commands without chat? If u idk.... pwese enable chat :/

Howitzer

Quote from: Sparkfire Cyclone Harmony on 2022 Mar 11, 01:58:35Um what do i do so i can do slash commands without chat? If u idk.... pwese enable chat :/
If you're on the desktop version, you simply type the commands into the chatbox. for example:
/stuck
/help
/players
If you're using the mobile version, expand the chatbox that is collapsed on the right side of the screen, and enter commands in the way syntax above.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up