It just shows Canterlot!

Started by picturewicture, 2015 Jan 24, 11:09:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

picturewicture

So I chose to be a unicorn when creating my character, and I know when you start the game it will send you to the game version of Canterlot(I don't remember what they call it).  However, all it is doing is showing me Canterlot...?  The game hasn't done anything but show this screen for a while, and I have restarted the game multiple times with no avail.  I have also tried making my character different species so the starting town would be different, but the same thing happens.
I will eat your cookies.

cdcdrr

I'm having the same issue, it will only show Cantermore and play background music.

Horusa

Same here,
when  i try to travel to canterlot, mines, or everfree -> i get stuck on the screen you get after loading.

tehCrazedrebel

It just shows my starting city, no music, but I can bring up my HUD. I figured out how to bring up my HUD whilst waiting, so I got that goin for me.

Lightning Zepher

Yeah, same here. I try going to the "Meadowlands" or whatever they're calling the Ponyville area, but all I get is the loading screen. The river in the screen is still animated, so it's not like the game crashed or anything. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Go Up