House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

"it's Peace's Birthday so I was thinking maybe we could throw him a surprise birthday party? I could bake a cake too...but how will we distract him ?"
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

Blue opened the door and walked into the room.
"You ready to head o-" he started saying, before realizing Peace hadn't even gotten the covers off yet. "So, you just woke up, huh?"

@Peace Keeper
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Heh... yea. I am not used to waking up early, but Ima get up pretty early so we can get ready. Just takes me like 10 or so minutes to fully wake up. I'm not usually the early pony, more like the late kind hehe.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

2018 Feb 12, 02:32:20 #703 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 14, 14:02:05 by _BlazingInfinity
Blue scratched the back of his head with his hoof.
"Well I'm an early pony, so I can't really complain." He said. "Alright, I'll leave you to it. Make sure you are ready within 20 minutes, as I have to go to work at 12:00"
He walked out of the room and walked back downstairs.

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2018 Feb 11, 19:05:32"it's Peace's Birthday so I was thinking maybe we could throw him a surprise birthday party? I could bake a cake too...but how will we distract him ?"

Really? I didn't know it! Well... maybe I can distract him by dragging him out of the house?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Alright I'll be down there.

He stretches once more and gets off the bed. Little by little he starts to wake up and he fixes up the bed. He leaves the room and closes the door, which he feels unusual as he tends to leave it open. He gets himself downstairs each floor by floor, waking him up more to not fall over like a dunce. As he comes closer to the first floor his steps can be heard.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

*-Eh..  I guess I left an unresponsible end x3 I shall fix it.

-----------------------

Peace comes downstairs and enters the kitchen where he hears voices and other sounds.

Hi. Sowies I'm up late. *yawns*

Misty Fly

"okay that works...now I need to get a present for him and bake that cake..." *She storms to the kitchen*
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

@Peace Keeper (Think fast, here comes your breakfast!)

"Heya Peace!" Blue said, pulling out a chair for Peace at the dining table. He put down his plate of eggs with chives on top and toast.
"Mangia!" he said, winking at Scarlet.
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Ora l'hai azzeccato!  ^-^ *Scarlet says, washing her own plate and winking at Marble*

(Translation: now you got it right!)

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

( @_BlazingInfinity , she's winking at Marble because of what they were talking about earlier lol )

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Oh thankies.

He thanked Blue with a nod and sits down. He eats his breakfast, but little do anyone know he is a picky eater, so he cautiously takes bites. He finds it puzzling they are speaking differently, but does't mind it and continues to eat.

Thunder Spin

((sorry for being so inactive and not replying while I promised to. I got in 3 more Fandoms and I was really busy. Hopefully I will be able to reply today.))

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Feb 14, 14:48:24Oh thankies.

He thanked Blue with a nod and sits down. He eats his breakfast, but little do anyone know he is a picky eater, so he cautiously takes bites. He finds it puzzling they are speaking differently, but does't mind it and continues to eat.

Hey, Peace, do you have anything to do, today? *Scarlet asks, after drinking her orange juice*

_BlazingInfinity

"Oh, he's with me today!" Blue replied. "We are going to the store as I noticed we are out of a lot of items."

@ScarletInk @Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Yea. I thought I go out for a bit and help out to get groceries. After that, not really sure what else.
I guess anything that comes up today
x3

ScarletInk

Because, well, today I'm expecting a big load of books to get to my library and I need a little help settling them in their shelves. Not really necessary, but it would help me end it sooner. Only if you guys want to, obviously. X3

*Scarlet strokes nervously her hooves together.*

_BlazingInfinity

Blue perks up when he hears that Scarlet needs help.
"Well, in that case." he said looking at Peace. "I guess we could help Scarlet before going to store."

@ScarletInk @Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Go Up