House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Peace enters the kitchen, really feeling it like Shulk, and serves himself a plate and goes to the table. I suppose you eat the natural equine way?

We could use spoons if we want to. More convenient that way.

As he takes scoops of the rice, he listens in on some ideas and plans for tomorrow. Peace isn't sure what he would do tomorrow, but anything can happen. Best to start thinking how to make it through the night. Gonna be a pretty quiet night from what he is used to in the city. He decides to stir up a conversation.

Anything else you all feeling you like to do tomorrow? Really not sure myself. x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

2017 Dec 10, 11:34:08 #641 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 10, 15:31:36 by _BlazingInfinity
(Did you seriously just say that you were "really feeling it like Shulk."?)

"I was planning on hitting the town Supermareket, as we are lacking on food at the moment." he said. "Hey Peace, you wanna come with, as you have nothing to do tomorrow?" @Peace Keeper

"Also, just like Scarlet I do have to work from 12:00PM to 6:00PM" he stated.

(Blue doesn't have an actual job, he just helps others. So, he sets time aside from his day to benefit other ponies  ^-^ )
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

I never thought about asking yet: what do you all do, guys? *Scarlet asks, looking curiously at the ponies in the room*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

2017 Dec 10, 16:39:23 #643 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 13, 04:02:53 by Peace Keeper
*-Hehe yea. Feeling the face slap x3

To Blue: Sure. I can come along.

To Scarlet: Me I go to college. Don't have a job but plan to work once I am done with school.I am studying weather.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Having quickly finished his bowl, the pudgy canine moved himself over to his cupboard and plopped himself down, watching the ponies eat. While also watching the floor, for anything the wolf could clean up.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

(Was waiting for pones to drop food I could nom.)

Peace Keeper

*-I waaq just waiting for a response x3. Guess I'll be clumsy one hehe.

-----------------------
As he continues to eat he accidentally drops 2 slices of oranges and an apple slice that is covered with a bit of rice onto the floor.

(Eeeee.)

Gamepaw

Game quizzically stared up at the pony who had dropped the fruit, wondering how they managed it. The wolf himself wasn't even that messy of an eater, however it did allow the full to get a little health in him as he nibbled the slices off the floor.

(Gamepaw, fulfilling his purpose as a Fluffy Roomba.)

_BlazingInfinity

Blue looked at Game eating the food off of the floor. He giggled to himself.

"Peace, you better start eating a bit less clumsy." he snickered as he pointed at Game on the floor.
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Heh I know. Game seems hungry. I should give him something to eat.

He goes out to get a plate and fills it with rice and slices of fruits and places it down to Game for him to eat.

Hope he likes it. I forgot to give him a plate as well.

Gamepaw

Game slowly began to nom through the health, probably the healthiest thing he had ate in his life. Silently, he thanked the pony with a nod.

Peace Keeper

Hehe. He likes it. You want more?

Gamepaw

Game stepped up from the plate and went to his cupboard and decided to lay on his mattress, sated with his food for now. Preferring to eat his own food.

Peace Keeper

Hmm guess he is good for now.

He gets the plate from the floor and takes it to the sink, then returns to the table

Misty Fly

*Marble was busy making a meal in the Kitchen and clearly too busy to notice anyone else...*
Magic...

Thunder Spin

((Did anyone give me any food? #TooLazyToCheck))

Misty Fly

(I'm making some for us)
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-I think we have x3 there is Marble's food as well in case more are hungry x3

--------------------------

So yea, i just go to school. From there try to see if I can work at a weather factory or for the city.
Any of the two.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue finishes his supper and puts the dish back in the sink.

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower." he said, starting to head up the stairs. "Remember Peace, you're with me tomorrow."

@Peace Keeper
Toast is amazing.

Go Up