House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game wagged his tail for a short period after the pony had called him a wolf, it was good that at least one pony understands what he is.

Thunder Spin

Spoiler: Candy Moss • show
Name: Candy Moss
Personality: She likes candies (like her name), but she also adores hygiene. She also likes pets.
Race: Unicorn
Family:Couture De Moss or Miss Couture for short (mother)
Small Backstory: Candy Moss and her mother didn't get along together, so Candy grew up in an orphanage. She is now older (22)
Appearance:

((I'll read all the replies and I'll probably post tomorrow))

SandFire

"I'm from ,uhhh, lets see whats it called again Baltimore no its uhh Baltimare. Yes! Thats it I am from Baltimare. Where are you from Scarlet" Toffee said with a proud smile at rembering the city she was from.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Game popped his head out of the cupboard when the pony couldn't say where they were from and wondered if they were like him, except without the woof part, chub part and owner part.

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Apr 20, 20:30:57
"I'm from ,uhhh, lets see whats it called again Baltimore no its uhh Baltimare. Yes! Thats it I am from Baltimare. Where are you from Scarlet" Toffee said with a proud smile at rembering the city she was from.

Trottingham. I used to live there with my parents and sister. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Misty Fly

Name: Marble Star
Personality: very unpredictable
Race: Unicorn
Family: Silk Pride (mother) Steel Pride (father) Deep Sense (sister)
Small Backstory: she grew up in the orphanage in canterlot until she got adopted
Appearance:  http://grulaz.deviantart.com/art/Marble-Star-OC-commission-634838938
Magic...

Thunder Spin

2017 Apr 21, 08:27:49 #166 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 21, 08:36:26 by Thundergirl
Candy walked towards the house. Not sure if she was in the right place, due to the height of the house. She sees Marble Star, her old friend coming. She left her her pass in front off her. Approaching it, the house looked even bigger, something that made Candy gasp. [shadow=blue,left]'Wow. This house is way big. There should be a map[/shadow] she thought, then , closed her eyes and said quietly :[shadow=blue,left]C'mon Candy, you can do it. Go inside the house. There are not monsters...! But what if there areeee?[/shadow]. Oh , don't be shy. Just go inside!. And she decided to open the door and go into this huge house.

Misty Fly

*Marble approaches Candy moss while carrying her bags*

Marble : well this is unexpected surprise...i haven't seen you in years sure we weren't good friends back then but if it wasn't for your bragging i would have never found out about my sister
Magic...

Thunder Spin

2017 Apr 21, 08:45:02 #168 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 21, 08:46:51 by Thundergirl
Candy feels her waist freezing. She closes again the door and walks to Marble. She said it was Marble. She knew her. But she almost didn't notice it was the real Marble Star. [shadow=skyblue,left]Oh mine! It's you! I saw a yellow unicorn with purple mane, but I thought it was somebody who looked like you! Indeed, long time no see![/shadow] Candy said and hugged Marble. [shadow=skyblue,left]I was wondering what's happening behind these long doors of this huge house with the inhuman height![/shadow] she said again, sitting next to Marble, while pointing the house's doors to her.[shadow=skyblue,left]Look, I found a friend here and I am not sure about going inside the house ... Want to come with me?[/shadow] she answered, balancing the fact she's still shy.

Misty Fly

*marble looks at her curiously*

Marble : mabe she really has changed? sure i don't see why not...can you show me where can i put my stuff by the way?
Magic...

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Apr 20, 20:30:57

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Apr 21, 01:52:54
Trottingham. I used to live there with my parents and sister. ^-^

I got the opportunity to open my own library in this city, so I moved here. I was searching for somewhere to live when I found the announce about this place and, well, I don't think I need to tell that it was very convenient. Why did you move here? ^-^

SandFire

"Oh you know wanted to move to a different place see new things and to learn" Toffee said.

_BlazingInfinity

(I know that this post is irrelevant, but am I the only one who imagines an oversized chubby wolf trying to go up a narrrow staircase like this and that staircase is what he has to go up everytime?  lol https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/09/b8/0009b81325b364322c81b5f504d86dbd.jpg ) @Gamepaw
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

2017 Apr 23, 04:27:19 #173 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 23, 04:29:34 by Thundergirl
[glow=blue,2,300]Eeeh. I don't know where you can put all these stuff. I'm carrying mines as well. There should be a a place for the satchels inside. [/glow] Candy said and opened the house's door. What a confusing place! Stairs everywhere. There were not lifts at all. And the place looked empty as everybody had gone to the other floors. .[glow=blue,2,300]Isn't there supposed to be a place to put our satchels? Oh well. I think we must carry them. [/glow] Candy said , while an explosion of anger controlled the 3 of her feelings.

Doomato

Spoiler: show
Name: Doomato
Race: Earth Pony
Look/Visual Description: See profile pic.
Personality/Attitude: Non-chalant at times, inappropriate or immature at others. Extremely talented inventor and scientist, dismissive of magic.

An anonymous stallion knocked on the front door, particularly impatiently.

ScarletInk

Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Apr 22, 19:05:46
"Oh you know wanted to move to a different place see new things and to learn" Toffee said.

Meanwhile living with a lot of unknown ponies?

*Scarlet must admit that she accepted this arrangment because of its convenience, but she was initially unsure about living with ponies she didn't know.*

Misty Fly

Marble : tell you what let's go find our rooms first and put our stuff in there then we will meet the others...i kinda wish i would have room with someone else though don't really wanna live alone.. :/
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game had slowly come back out of his cupboard, looking at the ponies and waiting to see if any food would be thrown his way.

SandFire

Toffee petted the doggy that had come out of the cupboard and looked around for any dog treats that where in the kitchen

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thunder Spin

[glow=blue,2,300]Sorry , Marble ... I want to be alone in this house. I wonder what kind of bir~ .... Uh ... I mean what kind of birds are making this noise[/glow] Candy said trying to cover the fact that tomorrow it was Marble's birthday and she was wondering what kind of birthday it is going to be for her tomorrow.

Go Up