House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

It's a soup made of chopped raw vegetables and usually served cold, my family has a special recipe for it and I should be able to reply it.

*While talking, Scarlet takes out tomato, onion, pepper and cucumber and starts chopping on them.*

Can you find me a mixer?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Ah sure.

Peace looks around the cabinets and drawers looking for a mixer. He opens about 9 cabinets across the whole kitchen until finally finding a mixing machine. He pulls it out and sends it over to Scarlet.

Is this it?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue was still on the floor in pain.

"Some- Somepony, ple-please, help..." he said through gritted teeth. If ponies were in the kitchen, they would barely hear him, but at least they are within the range to hear him.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

(Never fear chubwoof is here. :D)

Game's ears twitched as they picked on something from upstairs, as he waddled out of the kitchen to hear better the pudgy canine finally understood what they wanted, 'help.'

Knowing he wouldn't be able to help the chubby wolf began to make attention grabbing noises to get a pony here to hear the noises.

ScarletInk

Mh?

*Scarlet turns to Game.*

Hey, Game, what is it?

Gamepaw

Game motioned towards the stairs, failing to tell the pony what he can hear.

_BlazingInfinity

(Yaaaaaahhh! Chubwolf to da rescue)

The room was already made up and painted, all that mattered now was to get help for his pounding migraine, which would only get worse.

"So-Someone please help!" He cried out, still only loud enough for Game to hear.
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game continued to try and tell the ponies what he was hinting at but his weakness against stairs doesn't help.

ScarletInk

*Now Scarlet got suspicious and so she leaves the kitchen, going up the stairs after seeing Game pointing insistently at them.*

Thunder Spin

((@Misty Fly are you dead? Also,sorry Game, but I had to be honest)

Candy woke up, after the nap she had taken while decorating the room. She looked around and notice she had fallen on the floor. She slowly wakes up. The blueberries were not bothering her.

She had woken up by somebody shouting from upstairs. The voice was now weaker. She is not the kind of pony that will always be there to help you, when she has way better things to do, e.g. Go to college. It depends on the mood she is in. And she was in a pretty happy mood, so she walked upstairs. One of the ponies that were with her in the game they played before, and that chubby food sack she was hitting all the time. There was somebody inside this room with the open door, but the beautiful room made her forget the reason she was there and admire the walls.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet meets up with the other nare while walking up the stairs.*

Oh, hey, Can...

*Another cry from Blue gets out of his room and this time the mare wearing glasses finally hears it.*

Blue...?

*She finishes climbing the stairs and reaches for the stallion's room in a rush, worried now that she can hear his pained voice better.*

Gamepaw

Game having been left to his own devices on the bottom floor, watched the top of the stairs he was unable to conquer. 

_BlazingInfinity

"Water, I need water." Blue had stated. His head was pounding with the most brilliant pain. He fell to the floor and grasped his head once again.

"Wat-water will end this migraine!"

(Using the suitcase causes him to get migraines from dehydration.)
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

Candy quickly turns back to reality, after hearing the pony ask for water. She teleported down to the kitchen, without even knowing why she's doing this. She teleported back to the stallion and gave him the cup of water. She then sat next to him looking once at Scarlet and once at Blue. In a few seconds she stopped and looked at the 'sick' pony. What happened here? Why is your room different? Candy says in a calm voice Her face said something like 'everything's alright', making everybody think that she lost her feelings again

ScarletInk

Quote from: _BlazingInfinity on 2017 Sep 12, 09:59:20"Water, I need water." Blue had stated. His head was pounding with the most brilliant pain. He fell to the floor and grasped his head once again.

"Wat-water will end this migraine!"

(Using the suitcase causes him to get migraines from dehydration.)

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Sep 12, 10:18:14Candy quickly turns back to reality, after hearing the pony ask for water. She teleported down to the kitchen, without even knowing why she's doing this. She teleported back to the stallion and gave him the cup of water. She then sat next to him looking once at Scarlet and once at Blue. In a few seconds she stopped and looked at the 'sick' pony. What happened here? Why is your room different? Candy says in a calm voice Her face said something like 'everything's alright', making everybody think that she lost her feelings again

Oh, no, Blue! ono

*Scarlet rushes to the stallion's side and helps him drink from the cup Candy brought him.*

Thanks, Candy. Blue, what happened? *She asks, checking that he doesn't choke himself.*

_BlazingInfinity

The stallion drank up the water with such a speed that even Rainbow Dash would be impressed. He got up and closed his suitcase.

"Thank you, Candy and Scarlet, and the reason my room looks different is- well you probably wouldn't be interested in why." he said, looking at the two.

Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

If it explains why we found you agonizing on the floor, I don't know Candy, but I'm interested. :l

*Saying this, Scarlet sits on the bed and crosses her hooves, with a stern but worried look on her face.*

_BlazingInfinity

Blue points at his suitcase.

"That powerful thing right here isn't just a suitcase, it is a very powerful magical item." he stated. "Or, I guess you could say it HAS a magical item in it."
"You just say what you want it to do, however, it has to be in a rhyme, and it does it. Please don't tell anyone else about this."
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

We won't but... It's not something tied with dark magic or similar, right?

*Scarlet can't help but be worried, since they found him sprawled on the floor.*

_BlazingInfinity

"Well, I never figured that out." he said, moving his hoof over his chin in contemplation. "It hurts me, but it was a gift from the Canterlot royal guard."

It never occurred to him that he might have been casting black magic all this time.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up