Ponies of the night

Started by Iodine, 2012 Apr 28, 03:16:10

previous topic - next topic

What should we name this night themed herd?

Equinox
16 (19.3%)
Nocturnal
12 (14.5%)
Demilune
11 (13.3%)
Crescent Moon
23 (27.7%)
Equus Noctis
21 (25.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Go Down

Iodine

2012 Apr 28, 03:16:10 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 29, 06:24:38 by Iodine
This herd will focus on night themed stuff! Gazing at the stars, the moon, staying up late... Oh yes, and liking Luna is a requirement. To appreciate the night, you must appreciate the Princess who brings it to us!

There's currently no sign-up, but if you like the idea of joining feel free to express it here. I want to keep this an open herd, but your pony should have some sort of connection or appreciation of the night.

Night Pony

I would love to join but with the game in pre-alpha everything can change until it's released.So i'll contribute with two names.  :D
Demilune
Crescent

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Iodine

That's pretty much why there is no sign-up. Doesn't hurt to plan ahead though. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them to the list and after I've gotten a few more I can make a poll and see what people like best.

Dr. Krest

I, personally, love Luna and wish she made it night forever >.> but my pony's bio and such fits elsewhere. I wish you luck! ^^

Scarlet Sky

2012 Apr 29, 00:57:09 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 29, 01:01:21 by Scarlet Sky
*trots in, bowing softly* My name is Scarlet Sky... I would say that... hmhm I am all about the night. My love for the full red moon is to the point that I have dreamed of standing besides Princess Luna and protecting the moon and the night. I hope that you allow me to join this heard.

Names that I can think of would be:

Twilight (but it makes me think of sparkly vampires -___- )
Noctis (which is Latin for night)

Sadly that is all I can think of. I am very sorry if my add in was not good enough. v.v;

Iodine

2012 Apr 29, 06:19:18 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 29, 06:23:28 by Iodine
Noctis sounds good. The guild name doesn't have to be a single word, maybe we can combine some things to make it sound cool, like Equus Noctis. Yeah I like that. ^^

I changed one of the names a little, and now we're ready to vote. If you change your mind you can change your vote if you like.

Firefly

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Apr 28, 05:21:43
I would love to join but with the game in pre-alpha everything can change until it's released.So i'll contribute with two names.  :D
Demilune
Crescent

I love 'Demilune' ! Nice idea!  :]
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Scarlet Sky

Oh wow! I love that! Equus Noctis. I liked Noctis, but it sounds so enchanting with Equus added to it. I hope that that ends up being the name. lol ^^;

And if you need help with anything, please ask me. I'm a filly that's ready to jump in where needed.

tigrean

Tempest, hopefully i can get that name, shall live, and glory to the New Luna Republic!!! 

So here is My name of my OC Tempest.

Iodine

From looking at the votes so far, looks like this herd will probably be called Equus Noctis! It does mean night horse, after all. I like it.  ;)

Moonlight Paradise

Wow. This is amazing. Sadly, my pony belongs in another herd...
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

crystal

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2012 May 03, 20:36:46
Wow. This is amazing. Sadly, my pony belongs in another herd...
me too :( my ponys last name is even starshine

Grammar... my worst enemy

Twisted Shadow

My name is Twisted Shadow. I have come to this establishment in seek of fellow night lovers. The beauty of the stars are unmatched and its all thanks to Princess Luna. I wish to join the herd of the night (When available).

sonyablademaster

Lusterless Nova

You can clearly hear the wind in the trees,  see the shining moon and still enjoy the quiet music of the surrounding creatures.
This is what the night is for me.
But i still have on question. It's not like i don't like the company of others but do i have to attend to every event of the Herd?

Iodine

This will be a pretty casual guild, so I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do anything they don't want to.

BlackVortex

I think I will join this heard. My pony is a white unicorn. Is  a white unicorn all right? She is night themed though, her talent is space exploration. So is that OK? [her cute mark is a nova]   
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Lusterless Nova

When the moon reflects the sunlight it turns white and reflects sometimes so much light that a winter night can blind you.
Short: No problems with white colors

By the way the cutie marks will be customizable but there is no telling if we all can recreate our own.

Night Pony

On the livestream one of the team said that there will be cutie marks with night elements.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

tigrean

So you think I will be able to join the herd  Like I said before I'm hoping to get the name Tempest for when the game opens.  As for Luna she is my favorite of both princesses.

Go Up