The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 17, 23:00:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello, everypony!

The Open Server Party has finished, and the servers are now closed. We want to thank PonyvilleFM and Equestria Daily for celebrating their anniversaries with us and, of course, we want to thank all of you for making this weekend so special!

If you have any feedback on the game, such as things that can be fixed or suggestions for new content, please feel free to send it to us at [email protected]

Have any moments you'd like to share with us? Post them on our forum, or send them to our , our , or our , we'd love to hear from you!

From everyone here at Legends of Equestria: thanks for playing, and we'll see you next time!

Chicago Ted

2016 Jan 17, 23:01:30 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 18, 19:48:59 by Chicago Ted
Whew!

Talk about exhilarating! I don't think I've had this much fun since I first played Team Fortress 2. It's good to see the community back at it making awesome stuff for everyone else to enjoy.

I'll make a write-up blog post on my Fimfiction account showing my reflections on these two days together. I'll link y'all when it's done.

UPDATE: It is done.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Good night, and good luck.

LeviathanTS

DD:

Until next time pones!

I had great fun! ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

GreenTab

LunarDusk

It was a long ride...now we wait for the picutre thread to be made
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Crimson Tail

I gotta say, this was sorta worse than the last open server event to be honest ..
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

LunarDusk

Quote from: Crimson_Tail on 2016 Jan 17, 23:02:46
I gotta say, this was sorta worse than the last open server event to be honest ..

How so
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Loquacious

Thanks once again for another wonderful and fun open server weekend!  I look forward to the next one.  Keep up the amazing work you've been putting into the game.  And, until next time, kindly remember: y'all are awesome!  Stay awesome!

MidnightLunaRose

DeceptiveCadance

Fancy Frosting hopes everypony else had a great time! I sure did! Hide and seek, Heartlands exploration, and more! Though the open server was shorter than usual, it was packed with fun!

Allen Nguyen

2016 Jan 17, 23:05:00 #11 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 17, 23:07:21 by Allen Nguyen
Yeah! It's fun to play Legends of Equestria celebrating the fifth anniversary from PonyvilleFM and Equestria Daily! So, I'd like to thank you for making Legends of Equestria available for download to everyone and I hope to see another open server come up in a few months within this year! :)

Oh and don't forget: Martin Luther King Jr's Day and Britt McKillip (voice of Princess Cadence)'s birthday is tomorrow too!
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

The Minus Kai

It really was a great experience ill never forget!   :D

Crimson Tail

2016 Jan 17, 23:07:47 #13 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 17, 23:10:40 by Crimson_Tail
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Jan 17, 23:03:11

How so

This goes down to server issues, yesterday I couldn't get on one of the servers (I was getting real angry there..) for an hour because it thought I was still on that server, so thanks to that I lost a party. There's also the near constant room changing, it gets quite annoying. And also had to reconnect often due to not spawning in an area.

Edit: Also forgot to put up one upside, the crashing issue I had before dosen't seem to come around anymore.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Soulful Mirror

Thanks DEV team for the great time. An anti-spam method is absolutely needed next OSW.
And I spent the last hour like this. lol

Silv3r

Darnit I just got the game and the servers are down... Maybe next time... >:O D: >A<

SomeKindaSpy

FlutterButterflyMLP

Thanks for a great, fun OSW! I really enjoyed playing Hide and Seek near the end, and dancing with everypony at the closing party! I enjoyed each and every moment of it!
Special thanks to everyone I met and had fun with for making this such a great OSW! :)
Here are two screenshots I got!

Whoa! Who brought a DRAGON into SCC?

A lot of us FAINTED because somebody brought a dragon into SCC!  :P

Thanks again for an AWESOME OSW, and I'll see you guys next time!
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Scarasyte

A dragon walked into the bakery one day and said "I'd like to have the roasted pony please"

Vapid Pixel

This Event got off to a rough start and I suffered from more connection problems than I did during the last event in August, but I had a fun time nonetheless!  Can't wait to see what new things the next OSW brings!

Go Up