Valentine's day

Started by bobbykill201, 2015 Feb 03, 12:15:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CrabApple

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Feb 03, 16:48:09
Well I might have plans for the day, the other party isnt aware yet but they will be kidnaped for the day

:3 now i am
[move=9][/move]

PrincessButton

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Feb 03, 16:48:09
Well I might have plans for the day, the other party isnt aware yet but they will be kidnaped for the day

Awww, romantic >w<

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 03, 16:01:50
I'm curious as to what that reason is. o:
Oh I see: few friends by your choice, not by theirs?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Mercurial

2015 Feb 03, 17:16:26 #23 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 03, 17:18:55 by Mercurial
i seek for friends. who wants to be one? i'm a stallion with non-native English

Night Pony

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 03, 17:11:11
Oh I see: few friends by your choice, not by theirs?

Both. lol
Usually the ones that are willing to tolerate/stick with me are the ones I like.  X3

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Nuserame

Oh right, this thing. I always forget this holiday is a thing.

I'll be confronting this one with a healthy supply of utter apathy and do whatever I feel like doing on an otherwise perfectly serviceable Saturday.

@Mercurial We could play some rounds of Killing Floor if your up for it :D
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Mercurial

Chishio Kunrin

I've never cared about Valentine's Day, to be honest. :P It actually kinda grossed me out and annoyed me when I was younger, thanks to classmates in middle school and sometimes high school making big shows of affection to their significant others by bringing flashy, and sometimes big, gifts.

I'd see people walking around with roses or a giant teddy bear or a balloon or two, and I was like "Meh. :\"

'Course, it didn't help that my high school decided to cash in on Halloween and Valentine's Day by selling overpriced bags of small amounts of candy. You pay'd for it, then write down on a slip of paper who you wanted it to be sent to on the day of delivery and what classroom they'd be in when it was delivered. You could buy as many as you wanted for as many people as you wanted.
On the bright side, that opened the way for people to send stuff to themselves. :P I didn't, just because the bags were, as I said, overpriced.

I learned not to buy anything from that school.
I also learned that the free Blizzards for people whose report cards had all A's and B's were overrated, since there was a Dairy Queen right across the street. :/ Why get a frozen solid Blizzard in a tiny cup in only a few select "flavors" (vanilla with toppings mixed in, like Oreos), when you could just go across the street and buy a much better flavor in a larger size and eat it while it's still soft serve? Though, high schoolers likely can't do that now, thanks to the iron fence they put up since I graduated. Such a prison...

Sooo yeah, I'll just be hanging out, not doing much and probably not even remembering it's Valentine's Day. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 04, 08:48:27 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 04, 09:21:50 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Feb 03, 14:17:19
Who needs real life friends when you have internet friends?
^i can't begin explaining how much truth is in that sentence
Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Feb 03, 15:58:29
Untrue, there's a reason I have few friends.
i talk to many online but i still don't see them as "Friends" i always am reluctant to call them that i simply say "Buddies" even though Technically it means the same thing
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 03, 15:53:22
Aww, you people are too hard on yourselves. :c
most people are reasonably hard on themselves

what i'm doing?
well i think my dad will be back from New York by then and he will have my Equestria Girls Comics/Books so i plan on reading them...
Spoiler: the books we ordered • show

but if his not back by then i probably will just go on facebook and here well listening to music
or play video games or "maybe there will be something good on tv" lol
but if my mom made some unexpected plans to have Visitors i might shut myself in my room or play video games depending which family members come over cause some of them like video games

Simply put on "Valentine's day" i'll be loving what i already have :]
"Mom & Dad"
+++
"all the stuff i somewhat own" 

Post Merge

this Quote somewhat fits this topic
    (its obviously from another thread)

Zsteube

Pig out on all the sweet, discounted candy that the next few days after offer because being aromantic means giving all the candy to yourself.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 04, 16:44:43
Pig out on all the sweet, discounted candy that the next few days after offer because being aromantic means giving all the candy to yourself.

If I liked chocolate enough, I'd do that too. ovO

But frankly, I don't like chocolate all that much. I don't have much of a tolerance for it. I'll eat a little bit, and then it seems gross, so I have to put the rest away. Chocolate ice cream, however... I can pig out on that! Too bad there won't be any chocolate ice cream sales.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zsteube

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 04, 17:01:23
If I liked chocolate enough, I'd do that too. ovO

But frankly, I don't like chocolate all that much. I don't have much of a tolerance for it. I'll eat a little bit, and then it seems gross, so I have to put the rest away. Chocolate ice cream, however... I can pig out on that! Too bad there won't be any chocolate ice cream sales.

Not all the candy is chocolate. You can shnag up all other sorts because most brands want to cash in on the holiday just as much as the chocolatiers. So there'll be like... heart shaped Starbursts and pink and red Fun Dips. lol

Or the newest tradition I've seen of rebranding candy corn for any holiday.

Mizuki

2015 Feb 04, 18:53:09 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 04, 18:55:14 by Mizuki
<3 Well I was born on Valentine's Day, so I'll be getting to celebrate both days! <3

Though balancing out "spending Valentine's with a special somepony" and balancing out "hanging with friends and family" can be a little tricky sometimes. Plus I have to buy something for my S.O. instead of using all of my birthday money on just myself. But in turn I get a gift from them too, so it kinda balances out! :3

It's a little depressing though because I have some friends who always, always get so sad whenever Valentine's day is drawing near :c or my other friends already made plans to be with their significant other instead of spending time with me!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Elphyda

Well, that was a turn of events...

Now I have no idea what I'm going to do for Valentine's day.. ///

LeviathanTS

2015 Feb 04, 19:49:50 #35 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 04, 19:53:51 by LeviathanTS
It would be pretty funny if both people in a relationship planned on kidnapping the other, they would be in two different places and somewhat shocked xD

As for me, I have a great plan for valentines day!

No I dont

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 04, 08:48:27

"maybe there will be something good on tv"

I dont recommend watching tv on valentines day... all kinds of weak stuff on

*Blows up tv in preparation*

I love the term 'blow up'

Stupidity aside...
Valentines day will be like any other day for me, except I wont have a tv  ovO
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Lync Volan

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Feb 04, 22:35:34
Spoiler: My Plans • show

^i like this. "Simple" and "Planned " like noting will ruin it :D!
Quote from: Zsteube on 2015 Feb 04, 17:14:39
Not all the candy is chocolate. You can shnag up all other sorts because most brands want to cash in on the holiday just as much as the chocolatiers. So there'll be like... heart shaped Starbursts and pink and red Fun Dips. lol

Or the newest tradition I've seen of rebranding candy corn for any holiday.
all i wanted for halloween was Candy Corn but i never got it and now i bet i still won't DD:
Spoiler: Click Here • show

Zsaszz

Last year i bought chocolates and all that stuff, but now that im single, I think I will spend the money on Another PS3 game  :P

Zsteube

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Feb 04, 19:07:50
Well, that was a turn of events...

Now I have no idea what I'm going to do for Valentine's day.. ///

That doesn't sound good...  :s

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 05, 04:11:21
all i wanted for halloween was Candy Corn but i never got it and now i bet i still won't DD:

Oh, I think you will.

Go Up