General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

2015 Dec 23, 18:45:10 #820 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 23, 18:48:19 by Rikaria
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2015 Dec 23, 17:48:15
don't you get something special for buying 4k picrites just like buying around 3k pokediamonds in pokemon rumble world?

There hasn't been much of a talk on pokemon super mystery dungeon lately. As of my progress goes, I already completed my treasure expedition and i'm down to my last pokemon to connect with, but it's a long one and I need some ways to farm gold bars fast and I don't even know which dungeon holds the most.

On your Picross question: you basically get infinite Picrites... as a "tap here to get 1k Picrites" option. I don't get why they did that... (P.S. I bought the remaining 4k.)

On Super Mystery Dungeon: I haven't played the game ever since I beat the main story and part of the post-story. I've been too busy with other stuff including playing other games that I don't really have the time to do "extra" stuff.

Spoiler: Speaking of too much to do, Shuffle has way too much new content this time which also includes • show
Talonflame, a new Safari, and Mega Swampert's competition--all coming next week. There's also the fact that Keldeo (Resolute Form)'s Escalation Battle has prizes that go up all the way to Level 300.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Well the last pokemon i need to connect with is arceus although it may take me all day just to climb up the destiny tower to the end and I'm not having much luck with certain emeras and I have to strengthen up my team members.

I'm stuck on area 5 in pokemon picross right now. I'm getting like about 10 picrites on daily training. I had to screenshot the solutions so that way i can cut some time off.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Stardust Dragon

I just got done breeding a boxful of Piplup's for Christmas Wonder Trading...but wondering exactly when the most likely time all those new players will be Wonder Trading will be.

Rikaria

That reminds me: I still have those Gen 5 Hidden Ability Starters from last year (err... this year?), and they're taking up so much space right now. I'd trade them all off, except I don't really have as much free time anymore... Then there's the issue that once I finally finish trading them, I'll be stuck with Pokémon I need to transfer between both my Y and Omega Ruby... but my Pokémon Bank pass expired already, and I don't feel like buying another one until the next main game gets announced. (And I'm not using a second 3DS/2DS to do it all.)

KirbyFluttershy

Maybe you should doing a wonder trade giveaway if you can't hold that much. I haven't checked my pokemon bank pass lately so I'll get around it when i have the chance.

I think I have a way to farm gold bars and vitamins easily, but The problem is finding the treasure hunter emera.

Rikaria

I literally just said I don't have as much free time anymore ._. *sigh*

KirbyFluttershy

Well I'm like that when I'm doing Black city in pokemon black 1 within 10mins of a new day and i have to skip that day if I don't battle all of the trainers so apparently I just go back and forth the black city to maintain the trainers in black city.

My only problem with finding 1 emera in pokemon super mystery dungeon is Trap Proof. I needed that for one of the looplets that I'm planning to use for the rest of the expedition, but most likely it's the destiny tower that i need to get through.

I created a couple of pre-set teams so I created team ACT, razor wind, and charm. I wanted to replicate Team Raiders, but I know gallade and rhyperior are one of them.

Rikaria

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkwmbwIUA - FINALLY beat Level 300 of the Keldeo (Resolute Form) Escalation Battle on Pokémon Shuffle...

Meanwhile, I've also reached the end of the Standard Missions on Pokémon Picross. Now to do the Alternate World...

KirbyFluttershy

It sounded like that took forever to clear level 300 keldeo (resolute form). That's pretty much of a challenge there.

As for pokemon super mystery dungeon, I finished up the destiny tower although it wasn't easy to clear, but it's a long run even if it's hard to find the emeras i'm looking for and it's mostly that i'm looking for are trap proofs and type bulldozers.

Rikaria

2016 Jan 12, 11:14:42 #829 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 12, 11:54:06 by Rikaria
The 20th anniversary of Pokémon celebrates with a variety of things:

Here's the full schedule for the Pokémon distributions:
  • Mew will be distributed from February 1st through February 24th at Gamestop, unknown elsewhere

• Celebi will run from March 1st through March 24th on the Nintendo Network

• Jirachi in April on the Nintendo Network

• Darkrai in May at Gamestop

• Manaphy in June via Nintendo Network

• Shaymin in July via Nintendo Network

• Arceus in August via Gamestop

• Victini in September via Nintendo Network

• Keldeo in October via Nintendo Network

• Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere

• Meloetta in December via Nintendo Network

KirbyFluttershy

I heard that pokemon R/B/Y is not gonna have restore points like all other VC games.

20 years of pokemon. I Remember all of my good old days of pokemon from these past years, but I still have some pokemon games on me.

Rikaria

2016 Jan 25, 11:38:23 #831 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 25, 17:08:08 by Rikaria
Super Bowl commercial ahead of time:

Spoiler: Easter Eggs in the above video • show

KirbyFluttershy

I saw on one of the player's miiverse posts about the ditto, and the black & white kyurems on the leaderboards for the competition stage and I did see the leaderboards for myself. I'm starting to think that ppl got these unauthorized pokemon from a power save or a hack or altered the save data just to get them, but that's just my hunch.

LostSanity

Detective Pikachu is like a fusion of Ace Attorney and Pokemon.

YES PLEASE.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

I did hear a couple of people saying that it's a "blue" pikachu, but i didn't see any colored blue on pikachu from a detective pikachu. i'm not sure if anyone here noticed anything unusual from the detective pikachu trailer.

Rikaria

Eh... whatever. We'll know more info next week.

KirbyFluttershy

I probably have to agree even though it's too early to jump into conclusions and ahead of time about detective pikachu. My friend found the trailer to be funny and told me that it's the detective pikachu's voice that was making her laugh.

Rikaria

2016 Feb 01, 11:09:22 #837 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 13:43:12 by Rikaria
Quote from: SerebiiThe Mew event has begun today in various parts of the world. This event is being distributed via Serial Code and gives access to the first ever blue pentagon Mew and is the start of the monthly Mythical Pokémon distributions that will run each month until the end of the year. Distributions are as follows:
  • United States: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th

• Canada: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th

• United Kingdom: Codes at GAME from today until February 28th

• Australia: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th

• Belgium/Netherlands: Codes at GameMania from today until February 24th

• Italy: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th

• Spain: Codes at GAME from today until February 24th

• Portugal: Nintendo Zone at FNAC from today

Edit: It has also been confirmed that Denmark, Sweden and Norway will get the Mew event from February 22nd through to April 30th at Toys 'R' Us and BR stores.

KirbyFluttershy

I saw some gameplay videos of detective pikachu if you guys are interested in watching it. A Youtuber named abdallahsmash has about 2-3 videos in his channel.

Rikaria

I'm just gonna wait on a potential English version so I don't spoil myself.

If a year passes by and we still don't get word of one, THEN I'll watch.

Go Up