What would you like to see in Season 3?

Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Book Smarts

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Jun 24, 20:21:19
Ponies in spaaaaaaace!

An episode where rainbow dash tries to break the equestrian atmosphere  B)

Secret

More crazy Twilight. :I

More angry Fluttershy. >:O

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Crystal Chaos

The CMC use a spell to go into an alternate universe, but it backfires. RD doesn't do the Sonic Rainboom and the Mane 6 never meet. AJ stays in Manehatten, but is miserable. Pinkie never gets to go to Ponyville and be the happy pony she is. Fluttershy is a social outcast with no friends, no nothing. Rarity goes into depression as she thinks she is horrible at what she loves, and Twilight never joins Celestia's school, much less be her student. Celestia turns into Solar Flare, and Luna must banish her to the sun. When she returns, the CMC must create a new Mane 6 to return everything to normal.

Spoiler: My ideas for new  Mane 6 • show

DJ P0n3: Music
Lyra: Open mind
BonBon: Sweetness
Carrot Top: Forgiveness
Derpy: Innocence
(Insert pegasus here) : Playfulness

Blues-Music

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 25, 19:55:06
The CMC use a spell to go into an alternate universe, but it backfires. RD doesn't do the Sonic Rainboom and the Mane 6 never meet. AJ stays in Manehatten, but is miserable. Pinkie never gets to go to Ponyville and be the happy pony she is. Fluttershy is a social outcast with no friends, no nothing. Rarity goes into depression as she thinks she is horrible at what she loves, and Twilight never joins Celestia's school, much less be her student. Celestia turns into Solar Flare, and Luna must banish her to the sun. When she returns, the CMC must create a new Mane 6 to return everything to normal.

For some reason that sounds like a messed up fanfic ,but if it turned into a real episode everypony will hate it too much confusion I can see the bronies now:
HOW DID THEY USE THE SPELL!
WHO CARES ABOUT THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!
WHY DO THEY THINK THEY WILL GET A CUTIE MARK FROM DIMENSION TRAVEL?
HEHE CELESTIA TURNS INTO A DRAGON BALL Z REFERENCE.
WHY DOES IT MATTER TO THEM THE AFFAIRS OF AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WAIT SHOULDN"T ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS THERE HAVE AN OPPOSITE HERE?THAT MEANS IF THEY HAVE A MANE 6 HERE THERE WILL BE NO MANE 6 THERE
WHY THE CMC?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 25, 19:55:06

Personally, I consider Derpy to be the Element of Hope. :3 Besides, they must embody their elements to use their elements, and you can't stay innocent forever.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

an episode with the discovery... of EARTH ovO
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Book Smarts

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 Jun 26, 21:45:16
X-files reference perhaps. :/

Alien ponies from another planet and Celestia is covering it up

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

An episode where Twilight Sparkle is able to go into the dreams of her friends ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 27, 17:06:26
An episode where Twilight Sparkle is able to go into the dreams of her friends ^-^

Yes! O: Find out what they dream about, and what wackiness is in their dreams!

TimeRight

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 27, 17:31:38

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!
YES YES YES YES YES YES!
...Eyup!

i think we have an agrement
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TimeRight on 2012 Jun 27, 18:12:58

YES YES YES YES YES YES!
...Eyup!

But there has to be a lesson, doesn't there? Hmmm. Maybe she views the dreams in the beginning of the episode, and afterward, when they discuss it, they criticize each other's dreams. In the end, the lesson is that you shouldn't put down what someone else dreams of or aspires for. Everyone has different dreams and aspirations, and even if it's something inaccessible, it's still nice to dream.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 27, 18:47:00

YES YES YES YES YES YES!
...Eyup!

But there has to be a lesson, doesn't there? Hmmm. Maybe she views the dreams in the beginning of the episode, and afterward, when they discuss it, they criticize each other's dreams. In the end, the lesson is that you shouldn't put down what someone else dreams of or aspires for. Everyone has different dreams and aspirations, and even if it's something inaccessible, it's still nice to dream.

Or they could make it dark... what really lies beneath the charming mask of peacefulness?  What painful secrets or feelings are buried under the visible persona?  Maybe she finds good things, but also secrets, some benign... some less so... 

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 27, 19:09:13
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 27, 18:47:00

YES YES YES YES YES YES!
...Eyup!

Or they could make it dark... what really lies beneath the charming mask of peacefulness?  What painful secrets or feelings are buried under the visible persona?  Maybe she finds good things, but also secrets, some benign... some less so...

That too. o_O That should definitely happen, to give the mane 6 more depth and more flaws. It even adds to the fact that it's still nice to dream.

I'd also really like a backstory or secret that could shed some light on why Rainbow Dash wants so badly to be a Wonderbolt. We know why Fluttershy is so shy; she was bullied as a filly. We know why Pinkie's so cheerful and wants everypony to be happy; she lived in a sad place, she never wants to let herself get sad like that again, and she knows how horrible it feels to be really sad.

Book Smarts

Do I have to remind you two that this is a show for children  >:O

Link

Or is it?

Think about what you just said... ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 27, 21:46:15
Or is it?

Think about what you just said... ovO

Please keep in mind who the show was originally designed for.

Go Up