Growtopia - 2D Sandbox MMO

Started by Celestia3D3, 2014 Feb 11, 17:24:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Celestia3D3

Growtopia is an experimental multiplayer creative sandbox platformer with crafting. There are no goals, just an infinite number of worlds where you can create whatever you want with all your friends. Everything in the world can be grown from trees - plant Dirt Trees, Lava Trees, and of course Jetpack Trees. Discover new items by mixing the seeds of trees you already have.

Feel free to try this game out for it is free to play and available for Mac, PC, iOs, and Andfroid.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
-Celestia3D3[/FONT]
[QUOTE=Princess Celestia;]I can protect my subjects from you! [/QUOTE]

KireiameJin

I tryed it out, but it's just so confusing, i don't have any idea of what i can or should do, this things needs a proper tutorial, because the one it has now is just hard to start and follow D:

I was unable to start with the crafting because of the time i spent just trying to figure out how the game works, so i can't say anything good or bad about the main feature of the game for now (excep that the characters are the direct opposite to "appealing" to me XD).

I'll see if i can find a way to start playing this, but i think that, with so many other good sandboxes (which are also more "Newbie" friendly than this one) i can't see how could this title make its way into the real market of gaming, at least for now  :I
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Go Up