Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OffStripe

>:O I could play at all, the mac client doesn't work, plz fix it

jumasxust

to been the first time I played , loved me and eagerly desire the next to play again with all :D <3

gameboy_1995

Was anypony there when we were talking about the "I survived the April server shutdown, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" after about when the game was at 5?  :3
Hey guys, I am sorry but I have moved to a different profile. I forgot the password to this account before I had created a new one for my selection as Script Implementer for LoE. To actually see me, go to http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=profile;u=193552

Thank you!

PiXL

When are they going to be opened again?  :c

cheesegal001

I had a ton of fun playing this last weekend, although there was this weird glitch that kept happening where I couldn't talk to the npcs no matter how much i clicked on them, also sometimes the npcs didnt say the dialogue they were supposed to say for the quests i was doing, and sometimes the conversation between me and the npc either froze or the conversation quit for no reason over and over again, there was also a couple of times when the train didnt work for some reason, I'm not sure what made these glitches happen but I hope you guys can fix them for future updates ^-^

Spectrateknix

Probably one of the better OSWs, it was my 4th time on. I'm glad that they finally got around to fixing the chat scroll bug and prevented much of the crashing that has happened in the past. Also, the load times are shorter!  ^-^ I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to, but I'm glad that I could play enough to explore around and report a few bugs. And as always, its nice to see that everypony still organizes their own "End of the world/ end of OSW" parties in the weirdest places. It was in the taffy mixer at Sugarcane corner this time. Yeah, we did that.  :P Anyway, keep up the good work! It will be interesting to see where this game will go in the coming years.

Marimase

It was a lot of fun! This OSW was so awesome! :3 There were a couple bugs but they were mostly tolerable. Hopefully i can get Hullabaloo's Headphones next OSW. of all of the OSWs so far this one was my favorite. <3 I love this game and i never thought i could get so much fun out of a pre-alpha game! I'll see y'all next time!
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

rainbow_dash.

today the first time I have stayed play the game I can not quon learned and what I understood the game we can play some day bumper month is his or not? told me that it is not AC and I'm wrong please réponder me (desolate it there full of fault) DD: D:

aujourd'hui la première fois que j'allais jouer au jeu  j'apprend quon peux pas et de ce que j'ai compris le jeu on peux jouer quelque jour pare mois c'est sa ou pas ? dit moi que c'est pas ca et que je me trompe svp réponder moi (désoler ci il y a plein de faute en englais) D:je veux y jouer au jeu

Tiger Eye

2015 Apr 13, 12:44:26 #348 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 13, 13:32:46 by Tiger Eye
Guys I can't wait for next OSW. This OSW was the best OSW for me.  ^-^
I really enjoed it.  :D
It was without lags and it didn't crash.
Dat my opinion  ^-^
EDIT: And I learn how to get bits without quests. Finally I got a fluffy head!!!!  :3

WinterHyena

Is there a set date when it will be open next? I just missed this one and would love to be able to play so I want to make sure I don;t miss the next one.
:)

noah6411

2015 Apr 13, 14:38:08 #350 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 13, 14:39:40 by noah6411
Question for developers, but anyone can answer:

Each OSW, I take screenshots of various bugs. However, last time I checked, there are around 400 open tickets. These are backed up from previous OSW's.

I am NOT willing to check 400 tickets for each one I submit. And I have about 8 bugs to report.

Should I bother making any further tickets, or just wait until the current ones are dealt with?

FlameWolf100

Awww no fair I didn't get to play it because it wasn't working for me. *sighs* At least maybe when the next event is open hopefully I'll be able to play it... Thanks...  :c Also the mac client wasn't working for me either fix it next time. Bye and good luck making the game better
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Mayva679

Quote from: PiXL on 2015 Apr 13, 10:27:04
When are they going to be opened again?  :c
Probably in a few months.  ono

DeceptiveCadance

August 2015, I'm pretty sure. Unless they decide to change things up (unlikely).

Dj_FaUn

Last night was so much fun! Ths OSW was the best one I have ever been on so far. I really can't wait to play on the next OSW!
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

Timber Keyblade

Seriously... I just got the game. My computer was being stupid, I finally got it to work and now this! this is not my day...
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

CMC Scootaloo

@super-mpm

Quote from: super-mpm on 2015 Apr 13, 08:59:39
Is there any cangelog we can see to know what is new on each game update? It would be really useful instead of going around all the game looking for new things.

Why would you want to have a changelog? That would be boring. Not exploring the game would take away the whole point of finding new things.

@gameboy_1995

Quote from: gameboy_1995 on 2015 Apr 13, 10:23:05
Was anypony there when we were talking about the "I survived the April server shutdown, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" after about when the game was at 5?  :3

I saw that! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Conman062000

Really enjoyed the Open Server Weekend! Keep up the good work! With a few fixes here and there, this game could be perfect! :D

Griffinpeps

Quote from: gameboy_1995 on 2015 Apr 13, 10:23:05

Yep, there for about 2 extra hours. I liked the short lived conga line. Then I tried going out of SCC and instead got skyrocketed by a flower pot into the ceiling and stuck between walls. Couldn't move, the camera was all messed up and /stuck didn't work so I logged out.

It was so much fun, all of the OSW. Thanks everypony.

Robipony

I wasn't able to play. *sigh* oh well.

I will say thought it was kind of hard to make an avatar that represented me.

Are you able to get a scarf and lab coat in the game?
I do recordings of grimdark MLP stories on youtube.

Go Up