Hi Everypony! I'm New Around Here

Started by KirbyFluttershy, 2012 Sep 27, 01:33:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

Hey, Everypony! The Name's KirbyFluttershy and i'm new around here. When i looked at the video clips of the game, i'm looking forward to playing the game. If you guys haven't heard of me or seen me around, I was KirbyHamtaro out of most places. as for MLP FiM, I've been into the show series since December 8th, 2011 like about 2 days away from Secret of my excess episode and yeah, i'm a big fan of fluttershy.

Now as for myself, I do Graphic design, but i don't do much of a improvements on my imaging work. As for language, I do basic japanese, but i don't speak like one and I have about 3 people that can translate and I'm filipino, but I don't speak the language, tagalog i may add.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Tiger

Hello and welcome to LOE! The website recently got revamped so we see rainbows :D

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Its great you get to do those things :3 anyway! I hope you a great time here! and i really hope you going to be a very active member!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2012 Sep 27, 01:33:45
Hey, Everypony! The Name's KirbyFluttershy and i'm new around here. When i looked at the video clips of the game, i'm looking forward to playing the game. If you guys haven't heard of me or seen me around, I was KirbyHamtaro out of most places. as for MLP FiM, I've been into the show series since December 8th, 2011 like about 2 days away from Secret of my excess episode and yeah, i'm a big fan of fluttershy.

Now as for myself, I do Graphic design, but i don't do much of a improvements on my imaging work. As for language, I do basic japanese, but i don't speak like one and I have about 3 people that can translate and I'm filipino, but I don't speak the language, tagalog i may add.
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  I hope you can join us in our discussions here, and maybe help out the dev team!  Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE Please check out the rules post where you feel like and go insane the last one is non optinal  ovO

Go Up