Non-Related pony request!(CLOSED)

Started by Rumor, 2012 Jun 16, 20:36:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

2012 Jun 16, 20:36:39 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 16, 22:41:09 by Rumor
Here I take request for Non-related pony things, I don't have any examples yet, but please don't make your request too complicated.
I'm not the best, and may never be the best. So how about giving me some practice? :D

Also, I'm very aware nopony would want to request some art from something they don't know! But I hope some ponies request stuff.. X3
Spoiler: show

Johannes I hope it was okay if I changed his mane color.. x3
Nevermind! I'll accept pony request. Only recolors though, only if the other artist says if it's okay.. ^-^

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 16, 20:49:39 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 16, 20:52:05 by Pinkie Pie
You asked me to make a request, but I dunno what to request since you won't draw ponies..
DRAW GUMMY.

He's not a pony.  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Crystal Chaos

Can you draw Skyler's wolf pup, Shade? He is just a black wolf pup with a white left front paw, muzzle, and tip of tail. His eyes are brown. Thankies!

Rumor

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 16, 20:51:10
Can you draw Skyler's wolf pup, Shade? He is just a black wolf pup with a white left front paw, muzzle, and tip of tail. His eyes are brown. Thankies!
More specific please? X3

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 16, 20:58:25
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 16, 20:51:10
More specific please? X3

He looks like a normal wolf black wolf pup. He has white patches on: Left front paw, muzzle, and the tip of his tail. Also, he's very furry.  <3

Rumor

I'm sorry everypony, but I can't draw small things like that. And I'm too scared that my art will look horrible.. >A<

Go Up