Media Roundup (5th October 2017): Your Best Videos, Screenshots, and Fanart!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Oct 04, 20:36:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hey again, everypony!

Hope you're all still enjoying our Open Access Release! We're still busy at work bringing you more of Equestria to explore and enjoy, but you've all been busy yourselves too! Here are a few of our favourite things that you've sent our way about LoE over the past couple of weeks!

Let's start off with a few videos! First off, a first impressions video from Toy Caboodle:

YourAverageJoe provided a tutorial on how to earn your Talent Mark and become an adult pony:

Moon Sango has been livestreaming her adventures in Equestria, and you can catch the first video of it here:

Another playthrough by Sonicsora Gaming caught our eye, and we particularly enjoyed their third episode:

And finally, Lightning Spark captured one of the Ponydale Guards exhibiting a remarkable super-power (definitely not a bug), and edited it appropriately:

Now for some of our favourite in-game screenshots that you've shared with us! This is one of the things we love to see the most from you guys, so we can see what parts of Equestria you're enjoying the most!

Let's finish it out with some fanart! First off, we have NMooly's very atmospheric image, blending a screenshot well with their own work:

SparkleChord drew one of their favourite NPC's, the Ancient Aviator, and recommends you visit him in Cloudopolis and listen to his tale:

And last, but certainly not least, Beck the Wreck did a rather jolly portrait of yours truly!

There's no favouritism at work with these selections, honest...  ;)

That's all for now! Remember, if you've got anything you want the team to see, you can share it with us through our social media accounts, or our Discord server!

We've still got a lot more work to do before LoE is anywhere near done, and we hope you'll all stick around to see what we've got in the works! Remember, you can help us improve the game: many of our teams are looking for more people to help us, and you can report any bugs you find in-game using the system explained here!

See you in Equestria!

Daniel199027

This is just getting more and more attention from people, which is a good thing. It shows that people are very interested in this game, and that is always a good thing for a game and movie, or whatever. I hope this keeps up, the game getting more and more attention, positive attention, like this.

MMTfan1

I love all these videos and pics.  Glad to see there's LoE fanart beginning to appear.  I hope there's a lot of fanart of LoE out there within the next couple of years.
 I used to make videos during the OSW's, but haven't gotten around to doing any OAR ones yet.  One day, I will.  It all depends on when I find the time to do some while juggling around IRL things. 

Yugilover1

I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Golden Sky!

Woohoo, our impromptu chill session in the Waterfall Cave made it in here! I'm near the end on the left side, somewhere underneath that candy cloud. :) Thanks to everyone who took a break from the SCC craziness to come relax with us!
Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

Go Up